Chapter 44

When we were back to parking lot driver was already there we sat inside the car. Driver started the car and we were back on our way to home.

Few minutes later I realised we are not going back to home. It was already 7:30 pm.

"Where are we going?"

"For dinner." I was surprised we were not going home back.

"When will we go back home. Everyone will worry."

"I don't think they will worry because you are with me." He said.

"They will worry if we go back home late."

"I will handle them you need to relax and enjoy this moment. Did you enjoyed sunset?"

"Yes I had amazing time. I never had Yacht ride before."

"I am glad you enjoyed it." We were having normal conversation like normal humans. That was different.

Car stopped at resort. We got down. Aarav went and talked with driver gave him some instructions.

We went to reception. Manager came and guided us to our table. We followed him. There was a small garden instrumental music was being played.

There was only one table in this small garden. He has arranged candle light dinner for us. He pulled chair for me.

We sat and he opened wine bottle and filled both our glasses

"What do you want to have?" He asked.

"Anything is fine."

"They don't serve anything as of now."

"What do you want to have?"

"Don't copy my question."

"Pizza or pasta?" He nodded. He ordered Pizza and pasta for us.

"So what kind of places do you like?"

"I like everything forest, mountains and beaches. What about you?"

"I like to roam anywhere whenever I get time. You would have enjoyed Singapore trip."

"Send me the itinerary I will go and visit that places with my friends." I said.

"So you can travel with anyone but me."

"Yes of course. When are you planning to divorce me?"

"I am not going to give you divorce get that straight in that thick head of yours. It's high time you should give our relationship a chance."

"You never gave me one don't expect anything different from me." I think all the drinks were making me outspoken.

"Have all the time in the world. I am going to make this relationship work out. How's work?"