Chapter 49

From past few days I am not keeping well. Aarav has not left my side. He takes care of me that is the side which I have never seen before. I don't like medicines so I hate going to doctor.

Afterfew days of leaves I had gone to office. Mom called in the evening as she and chachi were going for shopping.

Once I was back to home. Mom informed me that Raheja Family was going to come home for dinner tomorrow evening. She asked me to decide the menu for the dinner.

I was talking to Savita Aunty for tomorrow's dinner. Few minutes later Aarav entered the house.

"Kiara come upstairs I want to talk to you." Aarav said and left without waiting for my revert. He has never ordered me to do something ever. This was strange.

I gave my instructions to Aunty and went upstairs. I entered the room.

"Hey you wanted to talk?" I asked.

"Yes." He said.

"Everything is okay at work?"

"Yes. Geeta has given me few of your post."

"Okay. I will check it later. I am going downstairs as I have to discuss few things with Savita aunty." I said and was about to leave.

"Did I ask you to leave?" He asked. I turned and looked at him. He was looking calm but he was furious about something.

He came towards me. He removed a paper from this blazer jacket.

"Read and explain." I took the letter from him and saw what it was all about. Now everything made sense. It was pregnancy report.

"You knew about it from first so you never visited doctor with me." He said.

"Listen__"

"Shhh.. Who's the father?"

"It's not like that."

"You don't know about the father or you want to say it's mine?"

"Aarav calm down. We will talk about this later." I said and was about to leave the room.

He caught my hand and threw me inside and locked the door. I lost my balance and landed up on bed.

I was getting up and Aarav blocked my way.

"So yes who's the father?" He asked again.

"Listen Aarav I said I will talk to you about this later. This is not the right moment."

"I always wanted a family with you but you changed everything." He was so close to me. He was furious with me. I had no idea what he will do.

"Aarav let me go or I will scream." I said.

"I have never given you reason to scream but since you want to than why not?" He said and came to kiss me. I tried to get out of this hold but failed. I tried to push him away from me but that also failed. He grabbed my hands.

"Aarav don't do this let me go."

He started kissing me on my neck and his other hand went near my top.

"Don't please."

"Come on scream see who's coming for your help." He said.

In that moment I thought he was not going to stop. Tears came from my eyes. I have been staying with him from past few months had never seen this side of him. He got away from bed.

"Don't worry I won't touch you. You lost all your rights on me when you cheated on me. I am not into sleeping with other man's woman." He said and left.

For sometime I cried than I got up packed my bag with few of my clothes and left. I took the car and left the house. I couldn't go to my mother's place like this. I switched off my phone and went to hotel.

I checked in the hotel after coming to room. I had no energy left to cry or even fight.

 I had no energy left to cry or even fight