Chapter 60

In the morning someone knocked the door. I got up to open the door. Sheela chachi was outside.

"Good morning." I said.

"Do you know where Tanya is?" I opened the door so she can see her sleeping.

"Idiots" She said and entered my room to wake everyone.

"Ma let me sleep." Reyansh said.

"Get up guest will start coming in sometime." Reyansh and Tanya went to their room.

Everyone got ready and came out. All the rituals were going to be performed on ground floor.

Haldi ceremony started. Everyone gathered and applied haldi to Tanya. When ceremony was going on Kiara came and when I was not aware she applied haldi on my face and laughed. She was about to run away when I caught her hand.

"Not so fast after all I need to apply haldi on you remember." I said.

"But you don't have haldi. Go and get it." She said.

"I don't need to get it." I got my face near her and applied haldi from my face to her face. She was looking in my eyes and someone cleared the throat.

I got distracted and looked to see who that person was and I saw Sheela Chachi and Kiara's mom standing. Kiara got out of my hold and ran away.

"What's going on?" Sheela Chachi asked.

"Nothing. We were just talking about the wedding."

"You both are getting impossible day by day. I think we will become grandmother in no time." She said to Kiara's mom laughing at me.

"No Chachi it's nothing like that." I said and left.

Mehendi Ceremony started. People started dancing at wedding songs. When Kiara sat to apply mehendi Niyati and Tanya were behind her life to write my name in her mehendi design.

After sometime I went and sat near her.
"Have you written my name in your mehendi?" I asked.

"No."

"Why? If I am not wrong mehendi color indicates how much I love you."

"But that won't say how much you love me so it makes no sense."

"How about I get your name inked?" I said pointing at my heart.

"Why?"

"So you will know it beats for you and because of you."

"No tattoo required." She said and kept her head on my shoulder. Few minutes later Sheela chachi came.

"Did you both had your lunch?"

"No." I said.

"Than go and have it. Kiara when are you giving me the news." She said.

"Which news?" She asked.

"House will now become empty so we want someone to fill that space."

"She is not giving you any kind of news. I just got my time with her and as of now I am in no mood to share. Later you can ask me I will give you cricket team."

"I am not giving you cricket team. Chachi I think he has gone through some serious head injury please ask Chacha to take him to doctor." Kiara said.

"Okay give me 2 boys."

"Why not a girl?"

"Chachi please tell my wife it's not good that I have to beat every boy that looks at my daughter."