Chapter 6

Today was the last session. It went pretty well got few things to learn. We were batch of 30 so I got to know new people. Usually our training used to end by 6:30pm and then we used to go and explore city have food and come back to hotel.

Today I was not feeling well so I was going to go straight to my room and get some sleep. Parth stopped me and asked

"Hey today's plan is Liquids Club. You are coming right?" He asked.

"Actually I am not keeping well I am going back to my room. You guy's continue." I said.

"What happened? You want to see a doctor?" He asked.

"Nothing Just headache. I will eat medicine and rest. See you later." I said and left for my room.

Once I was back to my room I kept my phone on charging as my battery died.
I went took shower and changed to night suit. Called for some food and Crocin tablet for my headache.

I had couple of messages from my family, friends and clients. I reverted to messages.

Niyati : Come back soon. I am missing you. Samar has already forgotten that he has a wife.

Me : Sure coming tomorrow. What did he do now?

Niyati : He is busy with his second wife all the time.

Me : Second wife who?

Niyati: Office obviously. Promise me you will never marry a business man.

Me : LOL Business man or not Anywhich ways he will always love you. I have a suggestion to make.

Niyati : What?

Me : Apply for secretary position at Arora import and export company.

Niyati : Your point is?

Me : Be his naughty secretary.

Niyati : Sometimes I wonder what would happen if you start doing drugs as anywhich ways you are always high.

Me : If you want I can arrange for that so you don't have to wonder.

Looking at my bag I realized I had to pack my bag.

Niyati: Oh please NO.

Me : Got to go. I need to pack my bags.

Niyati: Okay Bye.

Niyati was Dad's best friend's daughter. Samar and Niyati were dating since school days. Samar was 2 years elder to Niyati. After college Samar joined family business. Niyati took job at bank in HR department.
Once Niyati turned 25 her parents started searching guy for marriage. Samar came forward and said to dad he wanted to marry Niyati. Dad agreed and talked with Niyati's father. As they knew our family well everyone agreed for their marriage. They got engaged and ater 2 year of courtship they got married this year.

I and Niyati were of same age. She was my childhood friend. We practically grew up together. After Niyati's engagement focus shifted on me. I started rejecting all the marriage proposal that my father sent after meeting the guy them once or made sure he would reject me If I say yes . I think dad came to know about my stunt so he stopped searching for a guy few months back or because of Samar Niyati's wedding either way I was happy.

Tanya had given me dare that I should date someone within a month's time.
Finding guy to date was not difficult but I was not interested in short term relationship.
I started dating Karan Agnihotri. He works at Varma International group. Karan was a nice and caring person. He used to talk less most of the time I would not realise he is next to me. He was total marriage material. My parents would have approved him immediately but I never felt any chemistry between us. Something was missing which my parents or Samar Niyati had in a relationship. Lately I have been thinking of breaking up with him once I am back to Mumbai.

Once I was done with having food and luggage was also packed. I was about to go to sleep my phone rang I saw it was Reyansh.

"Hello beautiful. Missed me?" He asked excited.

" Hey loverboy. Ya missed you a lot?" I said.

" Dad said we should not cancel the party. So tomorrow we are celebrating Tanya's birthday as planned." He said.

"How's uncle?" I asked.

"He is fine now that he is at home. Everyone is getting back to normal I suppose." He said.

"That's nice. Actually I can't come to party. I am coming back tomorrow would be tired. I would like to sleep whole day." I said.

"I was not asking you I was telling you. There won't be any party without you. You are going to get Tanya to the party. You have planned everything right from decoration to menu. By the way I invited Karan also. You can thank me later." He said.

" You invited Karan?"I asked.

"Yes of course. If you want you can keep him in your room. I won't say anything to anyone." He said.

"Why did you invited him?"

" I had invited few people last moment so I invited him also."

"Okay and We are not dating." I said.

"Ya sure. Tomorrow you pick up Tanya and reach resort by 8" He said.

"Okay. Bye."

"Bye. Good night."

I called Tanya
"Hey wassup" She said.

"Nothing much getting bored. What about you?"

"Everyone are roaming behind Bhai." She asked

"Great now we both have something to celebrate our sorrows."

"I am not being pampered anymore. What's your excuse?" She asked.

"Break up" I said.

"You what? When did you do break up with Karan?" She sounded excited.

"I will tell you tomorrow. Care for a drink, long drive and some bird watching ?" I asked

"Ohh now someone is talking. I need to ask my parents." She said.

"Take permission for night out."

"Where are we going?" She asked.

"Where ever road takes us. I don't want to drink and drive so Night out"

"Sounds good will talk to dad and will let you know."

"Okay. Now I will go catch some sleep and inform about tomorrow's plan in our group."

"Okay. Good night" She said.

"Night. Bye" I kept the phone and dropped a message in our what's app group. As planned Saloni and Richa confirmed that they are in. Others gave different excuse for not joining as they would be there at the venue.

In few minutes she messaged
Dad said yes💃

In few minutes she messagedDad said yes💃