Chapter 19

We gave presentation to Dad and chachu. During the whole presentation Kiara was nervous. When dad and chachu said they would like to go with this investments she relaxed. Practically bounced in her chair.

Once dad and chachu left she said "They liked our presentation I am so happy." She was about to leave the room. I stopped her and asked her

"Don't you think you are forgetting something?" She looked her hand bag and phone.

"What?" She asked.

"Umm forget it. Never thought people in Mumbai are liars." I left.

Dad and chachu were talking with some staff. I went to them to say that I was leaving for the day. Kiara stopped me in middle.

"We are going out to celebrate never say Mumbaikars are liars."

"Where are you guys going?" Dad asked

"To celebrate our success." Kiara said and smiled.

"Enjoy." Dad said and we left.

"Where you want to go?" She asked.

"Cheese and wine would be fine. Where's your car?"

"I will go with you my car is still at service center. We're going to Wine Villa. I will call Reyansh and Tanya also. It's near Juhu I will put location in map." I nodded and we left in my car.

Once we reached the bar I saw It had weird catchy Oneliners all over. At entrance it had Hell is empty, because all the angels are here. Once we entered there was one more wine me dine me sixty nine me.. This is going to be fun.

 This is going to be fun

"Which wine do you like?" I asked

"I don't drink much. I usually drink to give company."

"Rose would go with food. By when Reyansh and Tanya reach?" I asked.

"Reyansh will take 15 mins he will pick Tanya from the way."I nodded.

I ordered food with bottle of Fratelli Wines.
Staff got bottle immediately and filled our glasses.