Chapter 33

Aarav became angry and went to bathroom to change. I packed few clothes in bag and went downstairs. He had not something wrong he was just trying to have a conversation and we fought.

Mom and Chachi were talking when they saw me leaving.

"Kiara where are you going?" Mom asked

"At mom's house for celebrating Rakshabandhan. I will stay there for 2 days and will be back by Thursday evening so I don't miss anything here also."

"Where's Aarav?" Mom asked.

"In his room."

"Wait I will ask him to drop you."

"No mom it's fine I can go." Till than she called him and her looks said conversation did not go well.

"You both had a fight?" She asked.

"No mom." I said.

"Don't lie Kiara." She said.

"Off course bhabhi they had a fight she is going to her mother's place and he will miss her." Chachi said.

"It's okay to fight but this is not the way to talk. I am so disappointed by him" Mom said.

"Fights are good for relationship more they fight more they will love each other. By tonight he would call you saying he is missing you." Looking at them I felt more bad. I don't know how they will feel when they will come to know this relationship was a lie.

"Wait I have a thing for you." Mom said and called Savita aunty. Few minutes later Savita aunty with decorated basket.

"This is for Samar and Niyati." Mom said.

"Mom its not required. I will get Rakhi and sweets for him."

"Why should I not get it for you? You are not my daughter like Tanya?"

"No mom its not like that." I said.

"Good. No need to take anything it has Rakhi and sweets. Come home on Thursday as Tanya will also tie you lummba Rakhi."

"Okay mom." I said.

"I will ask driver to drop you." I nodded. I went outside and Savita aunty came and kept hamper in car with my bag.

Almost after a month I was going back to my house. I had started avoiding conversations with my parents as they used to ask about Aarav. I couldn't lie everytime to them. They would catch it easily. Running away from the problem is not the solution. I have to do something to get out of this mess.

Mom opened the door. She hugged me. Driver came and kept my bag and hamper at the table and left.

"Where's Aarav?"

"He is going to come late from office." I said.

"Don't you think he gives importance more than necessary."

"No mom it's not like that."

"I hope so." She said.

Niyati came and hugged me. We went in my room to rest.

"Do you know I and Samar are going to Bali next week"

"Really that's great."

"I want to shop clothes for our trip."

"Let's go for shopping." I said.

"You sure?" She asked.

"Ya definitely." We got ready and left the house informing Mom.

We went to Infinity Mall.

"So what are we looking out for?" I asked.

"Dresses, crop tops and shorts." She said.