Chapter 22

Her questions made me feel uneasy. She asked me about if I was happy with marriage what I was looking out from my life partner but I never asked her same.

I kept myself busy with work. She didn't come to office or if she came I never saw her. I can't fullfill her expectations as husband but I can be her friend and good companion. It was my responsibility to look after her. It was not her fault that my father directly or indirectly forced me to marry her.

Everyone asked different questions about her likes and dislike but I had no idea. Mom and chachi asked me couple of times to select saree and dress for her which I randomly selected. Reyansh asked me about honeymoon bookings. Tanya asked about what gift I will give Kiara on wedding night.

Honeymoon and wedding night was something I had thought about when I said yes for marriage. It would be difficult to avoid such questions in near future.

One day mom asked if I had talked with her if she wanted to change something in my bedroom than I should call interior designer. I took her number from her phone and called her to check for the same.

I called her late that night she picked up the call. It seemed that she was angry with me about something. She joked about coloring my bedroom wall pink. I had to give her taste of her medicine. I asked about honeymoon destination. It was confim that she was uncomfortable with this question. I tried to comfort her the best way I could.

We started talking on regular basis. She was going to shift her office in my building from next month after marriage. Dad wanted her to head finance department so working in the building was the start eventually I will convince her to work for us.

From 1st she was going to take leave from her office. It was destination wedding at Aamby Valley in Lonavala. Wedding function started on 5th. We had sangeet that night. Many cousins and friends gave dance performance and followed by Live music. Everyone danced whole night.

Next day it was mehendi. Kiara sat whole morning in lehenga with long green floral skirt and pink blouse and dupatta as she had to apply mehendi on her hands and legs. It was during lunch time.

"Can you call Niyati or Tanya?" She said to me.

"Why what happened?" I asked.

"I am hungry so if they can feed me. As you can see they are doing mehendi so I cannot eat with my hand." I nodded and went to call them but they also had applied mehendi. I went to check with mom and Kiara's mom situation was same out there. I saw Samar feeding Niyati.

I went and took food in plate for her.

"Where are they?" She asked.

"Tanya, Niyati, mom, chachi and your mom has mehendi on their hands so I am the best option you have got."

I feeded her food.

"You also have food you would be hungry too." She said.

I gave her one bite and had another. She had got gravy on corner of her mouth. I cleaned the corner.

"Niyati pinch me I am seeing Aarav feeding Kiara." Tanya said.

"I am also seeing same thing what you are" Niyati said to Tanya.

"Who will feed me?" Tanya asked.

"How about you find someone and get married so he can feed you whole life?" I said.

"Not even for the sake of saying you said that you will feed me." Tanya said.

You sit here I am done with my lunch. He will feed you or Reyansh can." Kiara suggested.