Chapter 54

Few days passed no one addressed the situation it was like we were going back to same pattern which we had before.

I had a meeting with Nyra at my office for customized software. She wanted for her office.

"Hey after this meeting let's go and have lunch." Nyra said.

"I have lots of pending work. Next time we will go out." She came towards my cabin

"You always do that with me. Let's go out today."

"I have lot's of work. I promise next time we will go out for lunch." I said.

"Kiara won't mind if you will have one lunch with me." She said and touched my face.

"It's not about her. Now go and sit on your place." I said.

Someone knocked and opened the door. Kiara walked in. She saw Nyra and her hands on me.

"Hey I was here to call you for lunch but since you are busy. I and Reyansh should carry on." Kiara said and turned to leave. She reached the door and than didn't leave. She turned facing me.

"By the way Nyra How's work going?" Kiara asked.

"All good. I was here to discuss about few changes in Application."

"Ohh I see. Aarav why don't you call Vikram. His team is best for this work." Kiara said.

"Don't give Vikram so much of trouble. I am comfortable with Aarav." Nyra said.

"I am sure you are but trust me Vikram is best in this field. What do you suggest Aarav?" Kiara asked.

"Nyra I think Kiara is right. He is best in this field and chances of miscommunication are also least." I said. Kiara had light smile on face.

"Wait I will check with Vikram if he is free than you can handover this case to him." Kiara said. She came near my table and picked up the intercom.

"Hi Geeta can you please check if Vikram is around?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"Ask him to visit Aarav's office. Nyra wants to discuss about software changes."

"Sure."

Nyra moved back to sofa. Few minutes later Vikram came and I discussed about the changes with him.

"Excuse me. I will take your leave." Kiara got up and was about to leave.

"Kiara let's go for lunch first." I said. She nodded.

"Bye guys." I said.

"Enjoy lovebirds." Vikram said. We left my cabin and went towards Reyansh's.

"Why did you ask Nyra to work with Vikram?" I asked.

"I just suggested the right option."

"Really not because you're jealous of her."

"Why will I be jealous of her?"

"Because you felt there is something going on between us."

"Is there?" She asked.

"No."

"Than why should I be worried of her. If we are going to talk only about her than I need to eat to keep up the argument with you." We entered Reyansh's office.

"Lunch?" I asked to Reyansh.

"Today I had pot party with team so I shared our tiffin."

"That's fine. Just inform Geeta that I and Kiara are going out for lunch will be back in sometime."