Chapter 12

I had breakfast meeting at Restaurant so I left for office early. Once I got ready wearing formal white shirt and navy blue trousers. On my way out I took my wallet and glares.

Meeting went well new project sounds promising. I came at office around 11:00 am.
Building had  5 elevators but 1 no. Elevator was used only by top management. It was less crowded than other. So frequency of the lift was faster.

Lift came from parking. There were few people standing inside lift. I saw someone standing right next to me. Cinderella in black one piece, heels and bag. She saw me looking at her. She was shocked but soon she started looking at her phone. Lift stopped on 2nd floor.

As expected she tried to move out of the elevator. I catched her hand.

"Actually This elevator in under servicing for half and hour. If you don't mind can you please take another elevator."I said with smile. Everyone left the lift.

I pressed close button. Once lift started moving I pressed Stop button.

"What the hell are you doing?" She asked.

"Are you stalking me?"

"Why will I?" She asked.

"Are you a spy?"

"Are you mad?" She asked.

"Do you answer everyone's question with a question or am I the special one?"

"I don't know you need to find that out."
She went near elevator door and started pressing keys.

"Do you know you need to press the password than only this elevator will start again." I said.

"Start the elevator." She said.

"Answer my questions and I will start it"

"Who the hell you think you are?"

"Question my questions and we both are staying here." I said.

"I am not stalking you. I have business meeting. I am not a spy."

"Do you have Id card or visitor pass?" I asked.

"No I don't have any."

"Care to explain why did you take management elevator" I asked.

"See I have lots of work to do. I don't have free time to chitchat with you. Now start the elevator right now or else things won't be good for you. " I went near her.

"Listen Saloni Kapoor" I said in her ears. I touched her face.

"Go away and start this elevator." She said trying to push me away but I it was of no use.

" I know your name is not Saloni Kapoor. I can give you to police for using another person's identity. What's your name?" Her face was flushed and her heart beats were faster.

"Since you know so many things about me why don't you find out my name as well. It won't be that difficult for you. Now get out of my way." She said in challenging manner.

"I wonder small touches makes you flushed. What happens if___"

"If this door doesn't open right now than I am going to scream murder." She said.

"Easy Tigress. You can run for now but I will catch you soon." I said to her.

I pressed key to start the elevator.

"Which floor you want to go? I asked.

She pressed 2nd floor.

"I would rather take stairs than go in elevator with you." She said moment doors opened she left.

Once I reached my cabin. I worked for few hours and around 6:30 pm I left for home.

Once I reached home I went upstairs to my room. I changed my clothes to blue jeans and maroon T-shirt.

I went to my night stand and took that bracelet in my hand and was thinking about Cinderella. Someone knocked and than Mom came inside.

"Staff informed you are back. Come downstairs have some snacks."

"Yes I__"she interrupted me with frown on her face.

"What's Kiara's bracelet doing with you?" She asked.

"Kiara who?"

"Give me I will give it to her. She is downstairs in dinning room." She said.

"Oh I will give it to her." I said.

We took elevators to dinning room. Dad sat opposite her so I could not see her. You go sit I will ask Savita to send some snacks and juice for you.

"Why what happened?" Dad asked.

"One crazy mad man visited your office. I was on my way to meet Mr.Shah regarding investment. This crazy person told me he will give me to police just because I don't have Id card or visitor pass. Who does that?"

Dad laughed.

" What did you do?" Dad asked.

"I said I will scream for murder. I think you should keep CCTV Camera in all lift" She said.

It's time to declare my presence.

"Hello Dad." I said.

"Hello. Good you are here. We were talking about office only." Dad said.

I went sat next to him. So Cinderella was Kiara. Moment I sat by the table. She stood up looking at me.

"What's he doing here?" She said.

"What happened Kiara?" Dad asked. He was surprised by her behavior.

"Actually yesterday we bumped each other at party and now she is surprised seeing me here." I said.

"I felt like she has seen a ghost or probably that elevator person." Dad said with a smile.

Mom came and stood next to Kiara. "Kiara why are you standing sit down." Mom said.

"Did you give that bracelet to her?" Mom asked me.

"Oh yes I forgot." I stood up from the table went next to her. Removed bracelet from my pocket and showed her.

"It's yours?" I asked. She was looking at the bracelet.

"Yes" She said.

"You sure?" I asked again.

She nodded. "It has my name on backside of the design."

I turned the bracelet it did had her name on it.

"I found it on party floor so had kept it. I was going to ask Reyansh to message people at the party. Since you are here it's all yours." I said with a smile. Staff came with food plates.

She took the bracelet from my hand and started to wear it back on her right hand but she could not secure the locks of the bracelet.

"Please allow me" I said. She nodded. I secured the lock of the bracelet.

"Food is here. Please sit." I pulled a chair for her. Hoping she would not make a scene. She sat down. I pushed chair inside.

I pulled chair for mom. She sat and than I went back to my seat. She relaxed a bit. Idli chilly fry and crispy potatoes was served to us. For dad she got soup. We started eating our food silently.

 We started eating our food silently