Chapter 31

She was sleeping but I couldn't. She was drunk while she was talking but her words were still on my mind. Gold digger, opportunitist and slut only words going on my mind.

I should have gone with her. I want to find that guy and beat him who tried to tease him. She thought I would have yelled at her because I was right. She think I always yell and fight with her that's not the case. Tomorrow I will talk to her.

In the morning when she got up her hand was on her head and went to washroom. When she came back she went to couch again.

"Get up let's go and have breakfast everyone would be waiting." I said.

"I don't want to have breakfast." She said. I went out and asked Savita aunty send lemon juice and fruits with breakfast for us in my room. I went to my room.

"I think mom is coming go to bed and sleep." I said. She got up and went to bed and she kept her hand on a pillow and was resting. She looked so cute and innocent. I picked and folded her blanket and kept it in the drawer.

Help came with our breakfast I asked her to keep it on table near couch and left.

"Kiara get up." I said.

"Go away. Let me sleep." She said and covered her face with blanket.

"Get up have breakfast you will feel better. After eating breakfast go back to sleep. No one will disturb you."

"First of all I am not feeling well and now is the time you have selected to irritate me. I am not going anywhere to have breakfast." She said removing the blanket from her head and glaring at me.

"You should have thought that before drinking whole night without eating. Rule of drinking eat enough so you don't have hangover. You don't have to go anywhere our breakfast is here." She got up but she was in no mood to get out of my bed.

"Should I get our breakfast there?" She nodded. I pushed table near bed. She grabbed the juice glass and started drinking it.

"I should have come with you guys yesterday." I said.

"You presence hardly matters. We used to roam before you coming back and we will roam even after you give me divorce."

"So you are saying that If I don't go with you anywhere it's fine?"

"Yes. Of course." She said.

"If I go out with other girls it's fine?" I asked.

"Go out with girls do whatever you want to do with them. Enjoy your life."

"Who said I am your wife? I am just a daughter in law of this house and your roommate. Never forget the difference."

"How about we both forget everything and start with friendship?" I asked.

"Main thing about friendship is Trust and I don't trust you. So thank you for this wonderful offer but no thanks." She said with a smile. Her rebelling nature and confidence was something I liked about her.

I had my breakfast and when she was done I asked staff to get the plates and glasses.

"As promised you can go back to sleep." I said. I took my laptop and left the room.

I went to family room and settled on couch and switched on TV and watched news for sometime. When Tanya came in the room she changed the channel to music channel.

"Why do you always work so much that you don't get time to spend it with us?"

"It won't happen next time." I said.

"Keep your laptop aside or I will throw it out of window." She said.

"Don't you dare think to touch my laptop."

"Than keep it out of my eyes or else I will ask Lucky to do interesting stuff to it."

"Do that and you and lucky would be out of this house sooner than later." I said.

"Let's watch movie today after lunch at our home theater." Tanya said.

"Which one?" I asked.

"Kabir Singh. It's amazing movie." She said.

"Okay If Reyansh and Kiara agrees to it than we will watch that movie."

Few minutes later Mom and Chachi came and sat opposite us.

"What do you guys want to have for lunch?" Chachi asked.

"Paneer makhani." Tanya said.

"Can someone give me coffee in this house?" Reyansh came yelling in dining room and saw us in family room.

"No you won't get. Is this a time to have breakfast?" Chachi said.

"Sorry mom I will try to get up early from next time." Reyansh said. When staff got her breakfast.

"We will watch Kabir Singh after lunch so don't go anywhere." Tanya said.

"Can't we watch anything else?" He asked.

"I will think of some movie." She said.

"Where's Kiara?" Reyansh asked.

"She in my room sleeping." I said.

"At this time?" Reyansh said looking at Chachi. Challenging her to say something.

"What Bhai let her sleep for sometime in night." Tanya said.

"Bhabhi are you seeing Reyansh and Tanya both are getting out of hand these days. Both of them talks rubbish." Sheela Chachi said

"She had her breakfast in the morning. She was having headache so I asked her to sleep. If any of you have problem than let me know. I will wake her up but from tomorrow you both will get up at 7 because at that time she gets up everyday." I said to both of them.

"Good idea I am going to ask Savita to wake both of them at 7. Reyansh you will take lucky for morning walk and Tanya you will cut vegetables for breakfast and lunch." Mom said.

"Does Kiara need medicine or she wants to consult doctor?" Chachi asked.

"I think she will be fine once is gets up." I said.

Tanya and Reyansh spent all their time arguing with Chachi and mom. Kiara came down after sometime. She looked better.  We had our lunch and went to home theater to watch movie.

It was small movie theater of 2 rows of 5 recliner seats each. I sat next to reyansh and on other side was Kiara and than Tanya. Movie started few minutes later staff came and got popcorns and colddrinks. Whole movie she sat and talked with Tanya.

"Movie was so good I loved when at the end they got together." Tanya said.

" It's was a movie there they have to show happy endings but in reality there are no happy ending. I would have never forgave such person who destroyed both the lives and made mockery of a relationship." Kiara said. She was looking at Tanya but her words were for me.

"Don't worry your story also got happy ending." Tanya said. Kiara looked at me abd laughed.

"Ya right." She said.

"Enough both of you let's go I have ordered pizza for us." Reyansh said.

At night I wondered should I talk to her about what had happened? Should I give our relationship one chance? What do I want from this relationship? I had no answers for any of my question.