Chapter 53

When I was in my room Kiara was lying sitting on the bed.

"Where were you?" She asked.

"I had gone out."

"You didn't even respond to my calls."

"My phone was on silent." I said.

"I am sorry. I didn't inform you about Tanya."

"It's okay." I said and went to wardrobe.

"Are you not angry with me?" She stood on the entrance of the wardrobe.

"No."

"I was going to talk to you about it."

"When? After baby was delivered?"

"No."

"Kiara please go back to the bed room and do whatever you were doing before."

"No talk to me." She said.

"You had 2 days to talk after you both went to doctor for checkup. I asked you after seeing the reports also but that time also all you said was we will talk about this later. When I asked again you said you will scream for help. Did you really think I was going to misbehave with you or rape you? And what about after that incident you had more 3 days to talk but you never spoke to me about Tanya. You even forgot that she is my sister."

"I am sorry."

"I don't want your sorry. I know one thing that's for sure. We don't trust each other. We both are equally at fault. There is no way we can work this relationship like this blaming and hiding things from each other." I said. She stood there silently. I didn't expect anything else from her.

"Now can you go out so I can change my clothes." I said.

"Can we go out?"

"If you want to see me changing clothes that's even possible here why you want to go to bedroom for it?"

"Out as in for dinner."

"You want to go out with me?"

"Yes." I was trying to think what was wrong with her.

"Are you drunk or something?"

"No I am not drunk."

"Than why you want to go out with me in first place?"

"To talk."

"We can talk here also."

"Yes but I want to go out." She said.

"Where?"

"Anywhere is fine."

"Go get ready." I said and kept my clothes back in wardrobe. She was trying to drive me crazy. She went and checked her looks. Came back in 5 minutes. Fixing her hair.

"Let's go." She said and we left.

Once we reached my car and settled.

"Where you want to go?" I asked.

"Let's go have dinner than we can go for a walk on beach and come back home."

I took the car towards Sun N sand hotel. It had beach facing view and If we wanted we could go for a walk also.

We reached restaurant. We went and sat at table.

"What will you have?" I asked.

"Will you eat chinese food?" I nodded.  I placed order for us.

"Anything in drinks?" Waiter asked. I looked at Kiara.

"What will you have beer or wine?" She asked.