Chapter 34

I had no idea getting married gives you certain privilege at your own place. I got up late in the morning. No one waked me up for early morning breakfast. When I got up had my breakfast. Cleaning your own room and helping in household chores was not part of my work duty anymore.

I was not allowed to do any work at my own house. All the food dishes were made of my choice or were my favorite dishes. I am being pampered like never before. Marriage made me guest in my own house.

It's seems like my mother feels that my in laws are making me do all hard labour work. In this two days I understood one thing that everyone were happy with the decision of me getting married to Aarav except mom. She liked the family but Aarav was not in her good books.

"Niyati when are you going to tie your brother Rakhi?" Mom asked.

"I and Samar will go to mom's house tomorrow evening and will comeback after dinner."

"Okay. Kiara you are also going tomorrow or later?" Mom asked.

"I am going home after lunch." I said.

"Ask Aarav if he could join us for lunch and you both can go together." Mom said. I nodded and went to my room to talk to him.

I called him he picked the call.

"Hello " I said.

" Message and call If I din't know better I would have thought you are missing me at your mother's house. So tell me what's the reason behind this call"

"Mom was asking if you would come here for lunch."

"I am busy. You should have told me before I would have marked appointment in my calendar. I will send you Geeta's contact details kindly contact her next time to check my calendar."

"Okay I will come there after lunch." I said.

"You can stay there for longer duration if you want or else you will have one more topic to fight for."

"Bye" I said without waiting for his reply I disconnected the call.

After dinner Mom had called me in her room. Dad was watching news.

"Tomorrow Aarav is coming so what would he like for lunch?" Mom asked.

"He can't come tomorrow he has some work."

"Okay." She said.

"Samar will drop you home and than he will go to his in law's place." Mom said.

"Okay. Good night" I said and left the room.

"I think something is fishy going on between them." Mom said. I stopped and was eavesdropping to her conversation with dad.

"I am not going to have this discussion again and again. Kiara is fine. You are behind Aarav unnecessarily . You don't leave any chance to interrogate him."

"He is not keeping our daughter happy. She is not happy. I know when she is lying. Something is there that she is not telling us. She is not even smiling and talking like before."

"I am sure there is no problem but If you want I will talk with Ramesh bhai. Aarav has lot's of thing going personally and professionally." Dad said.

"I think we have hurried with their marriage."

"You knew about this marriage proposal from past 6 months from when Ramesh Bhai suggest it after Samar's wedding. You should have said no at that time."

"I had no idea about him. His family was nice so I agreed to you."

"They don't know each other you need to give them sometime for themselves and their relationship." Dad said.