Chapter 18

I reached office at 9:30am Samar and Dad dropped me at Varma Internationals as my car had gone for servicing. Once I reached office I went straight to Aarav's cabin.

Geeta saw me and said "Sir has not reached office yet."

"It's okay. He is on his way. Can you please ask someone to get me two sandwich and two hot chocolate ."

"Where should I send this food?" She asked.

"Sir's cabin would be fine."

"Sir doesn't eat anything in his office."

" Aarav asked me to inform you. If you don't believe than you can call him." I said with a smile. She nodded.

"I have lot's of work to do will catch you later."

I went to his cabin removed my sandals in corner and settled on sofa with files. Yesterday my clothes were body fit which was making me uncomfortable so I wore casual loose clothes.

I started working on files after few minutes later office boy came with food. I asked him to keep it on  meeting table. He kept it and left.

Around 10:15 Aarav entered the cabin. He looked around the cabin.

"Ma'am you are feeling comfortable? Should I ask for pillows and blankets"

"I don't think so that would be required I have already adjusted AC's temperature." I said.

"Who got this food here?" I said nothing.

"Geeta please come inside." He called her.

"I asked her to send food. Now come here have breakfast with me and let's start our work."

He went to his chair and removed his jacket. Geeta knocked and entered "Sir you called?"

"Yes you had sent this food inside?" He asked.

"Kiara said you had asked her to inform me." She said.

"Oh yes I forgot. Thank you." He said her looking at me and she left.

Once she leaves the cabin "Don't lie to my staff using my name."

"I got up early and came here. I am hungry should I ask for your permission if I want to eat food."

"Okay let's start our day."

"I don't know what you will have so I ordered for both of us."

"Black tea. Any other thing is fine." He said. I smiled and nodded.

We started working on our presentation. Yesterday His presence made me uncomfortable. Whenever he was near me I thought about that night. He yelled at me I was very angry with him. He came to canteen to break the ice between us. It became a bit normal after that.

His office phone rang. He went to receive the call. "Hello" He said.

"Yes send him in." He said and came back to sofa.

"Hello Bhai. Let's go for lunch if you are done with your work." Reyansh said. I looked at him.

"Hello loverboy." I said with a smile.

"Hey beautiful." He came and sat near me and half hugged me.

"I missed you so much. I think we should go out for date tonight." He said.

"She can't." Aarav said.

"Why and what are you doing here with him planning to cheat on me?"

"We are working on same project which Ramesh uncle gave us. Tomorrow is presentation so we need to work today." I said.