Chapter 61

Last night we enjoyed drinking and playing games. Morning when I entered the room Aarav was still sleeping.

"Aarav get up." I said. He didn't moved. I went and touched his hand.

"Come on get up its getting late."

"Hmm.." I went to bathroom to brush my teeth and than had a bath. I came out in bath robe as I had to wear lehenga. I saw Aarav was still sleeping. I went near him and shaked his shoulder.

"Get up it's la___" He had pulled my hand and I was on bed he was over me.

"What's are you doing? Get up guest will start coming in sometime." I said.

"Wake me properly." He said playing with my wet hair.

"How?" I said.

"By giving me good morning kiss." I kissed him on his cheek.

"Now go." I said.

"This doesn't count as kiss. Don't worry I can teach you." He said and started kissing me on my cheeks and neck. By the time he reaches my lips someone knocked on the door. I started laughing.

"Get up makeup artists are here." I said.

"I am kidnapping you for a year. No mobile phones no way of communication there would be me and only me." He said.

"Okay." I said and kissed him on his cheek. He pouted and went near door to open it.

Makeup artists took over the place and Aarav took his clothes and left.

I got ready and few minutes later Aarav came in the room.

"Have I told you that you are looking beautiful?" He said.

"No I don't think so."

"You're looking amazingly beautiful. Don't leave my side so people will know you're mine."

"Let's go downstairs." I said. We went down mom and Chachi came and talked with us.

"If you don't mind wear mangalsutra. I know it won't go with your outfit but it will look good." Sheela Chachi said.

"It's okay I will go and get it." I said.

"Aarav you go and get it for her. Don't make her move in these heavy clothes." Mom said.

"Okay. Where's it?" He asked.

"Wardrobe locker it's in small blue box." I said. He nodded and left.

He came back with mangalsutra and he handed it over to me.

"Go to temple room there would be sindoor (vermillion). Help her with sindoor as well as wearing mangalsutra." Chachi said.

"It's Tanya's marriage not mine." Aarav said.

"So what don't argue go and do what I said." Chachi said.

"Since we are getting married again. Can I go on 30 days honeymoon?" Aarav asked.

"Yes please go. It's your age to roam."

"Let's go and get married again wifey."

We went to temple. He took puja tali in his hand kept mangalsutra in it. He applied sindoor in my forehead and than tied mangalsutra.

I went to check on Tanya. She was ready.

"You looking beautiful. Aditya is going to fall in love with you all over again." I said.

"Just like you and bhai. I feel he falls in love with you every day. Please share your secret" Tanya said.

"Shshh its nothing like that. Come we have to go don't keep Aditya waiting." I said. She laughed.