Chapter 42

Few days passed her behavior was similar. She was not ready to go out anywhere with me. Everytime I ask her for dinner or outing she would either says she was busy or she was not feeling well. I tried to ask her with and without family around but her answer would never change.

We all got busy at work and making arrangements for Satyanarayan Puja. Puja was at our office so all the arrangements were done.

Mom came to the room and and asked Kiara to wear a saree for the function.

"Mom I don't know how to drape a saree." Kiara said.

"Don't worry I have asked Make-up artist to do your and Tanya's Make-up and they will help you to wear a saree." Mom said.

Mom gave her saree and jewellery.

"I would like if you wear this." Mom said. She opened the boxes.

"Mom this is beautiful I will wear this tomorrow." Mom smiled and left.

Puja was in morning so we got up had breakfast and went back to our room.

Make-up artist came to our room. They started doing Kiara's make-up. I was busy on phone to check the arrangements for lunch.

I went inside to get my clothes.

"Ma'am remove your bathrobe so we can drape your saree." Kiara nodded and was looking at me. I got my clothes and closed the door of the wardrobe.

I went to Reyansh's room to change my clothes. Few minutes later I knocked on the door to check if she was ready.

She opened the door. She looked breath taking. She had worn red saree with green design on it.

 She had worn red saree with green design on it

"I hope you like this look." One of the artist said.

"It's amazing." I said and they left.

"You are looking amazing." I said to her.

"Thank you."

"Are you ready or you have to take something?"

"No I am ready."

"Cool than let's go." I called for elevator and we went downstairs.

Everyone were downstairs except Tanya. Mom dad and Chacha Chachi left together in car for office. Once Tanya came we were on our way to office.

After reaching I checked the decorations and  guest sitting arrangements. I noticed Kiara was arguing with someone. I went next to her.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Caterer just informed that his person who was getting sweets won't be able to reach. At this time who will get sweets for 500 people."

"Don't worry we will make some arrangements. Is prasad ready for guest or we have to arrange for that also?" I asked.