Chapter 43

After coming back from puja I changed my clothes to jeans and top. Few minutes later Aarav entered. He went to change his clothes. I was playing on my Ipad.

Once he was back to room.

"So everything ended nicely and we got few days to rest also." He said and looked at me.

"Yes thank god everything went well."

"How are you feeling?" He asked.

"What kind of question is this?"

"I am just asking are you having fever or headache or something?"

"I am perfectly fine thanks for asking."

"Now that you don't have work and you are feeling perfectly fine can we go out tonight?"

"Okay. When and where let me know accordingly will get ready."

"What kind of food you want to have?"

"Surprise me."

"Its already 2:30 so rest for sometime and than get ready we will leave by 4." He said.

"Okay where are we going so accordingly I will wear clothes?"

"Wear whatever you want to." He said and went to bed lied down and was checking his phone.

For sometime I did timepass on Ipad than around 3:30 I went to get ready.

I wore red white floral one piece did my makeup and came out wearing heels. Aarav was not in room. Few minutes later he came back wore black jacket with white t-shirt and blue jeans. He took his wallet, car keys and wore watch.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

"Yes." I said.

"Cool let's go. I have already informed mom that we will be back late after dinner."

We sat in car and left on our way to restaurant. Strange thing was he was not driving he got driver with us.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"You told me to surprise you. Where is the surprise part if I tell you where we are going."

I kept quiet for sometime few minutes later I realised we left Mumbai. Where is he taking me for dinner? That was a big question.

"Let's go to nearby restaurant have food and go back home." I said.

"You missed your chance when I asked you where to go now go with the flow. If you want we will come here tomorrow again for dinner." He said.

"No we are not going to go for dinner again. It was one time deal."

"We will see." He said and was looking outside window.

Only thing I had on my mind was where are we going. Why are we going far just for dinner? Does he have some other plan? All weird question had occupied my mind.

"You will like the place wherever we are going stop over thinking. Sometimes outcome are really good when you trust your husband." I started laughing.

"Look who's talking about trust person who didn't trust his wife from day one. If ever your business doesn't work than go for comedy. I suppose you can ace that role."

"I and stand up never thought that was my forte. Will you help me out with the matter? What subject should I choose for comedy?"

"Marriage you made a joke out of my life that  will help you entertain others." I said. He checked on the driver and than looked at me.