Chapter 28

I got up early in the morning. She was still sleeping on the couch. She had tangled herself in blanket. She looked so innocent while she was sleeping.

I got ready for office but today I stayed back. I would have morning breakfast with family. I opened my laptop to check important emails.

After sometime she got up and went in bathroom. She got ready and went out of the room. She had seen me but she didn't acknowledge me. Few minutes later I went to dinning room.

"Finally you decide to show your presence." Dad said.

I stayed silent and went and sat on my chair.

"No more office from weekends and you come home max by 8 and you too" Dad said to me and Reyansh.

Kiara came after few minutes with mom and chachi. She sat next to me.

"Dad I think Kiara should join her office." I said.

"Kiara can you join our office from today as head in finance department. I know you don't want to work for any company but now this company is your's as much it is of Aarav or Reyansh. You working will help Aarav and Reyansh with less files on table." Dad said.

"Okay dad." She said.

"Now you want my daughter to work like him." Mom said.

"Don't worry he just want her next to him. Work is just an excuse. Aarav when are you thanking me?" Chachi said.

"Thanking you for?" I asked.

"Suggesting Kiara to give you company for dinners."

"Yaa I like that she waits for me but I think she should have dinner with everyone."

"Bhabhi are you seeing he has changed after marriage. He never had problem when he made us wait for dinner and lunch before."

"Chachi forget him and don't expect anything from him. He never even thanked me for making him get Kindle and iPad. When I asked Kiara she told me loved it and couldn't even stop talking about." Tanya said.

"Stop teasing my son." Mom said.

"Chachu will you help me at office whenever you are free?" Kiara asked.

"Kiara you don't have to ask I am always there for you." She smiled at him.

"Aarav and Reyansh you both take care of her at office. If I hear any complain from her you both are going to have it from me. Specially you Aarav." Chachu said.

"Beautiful you call me anytime. If someone irritates you I will come for your help even if it's him." Reyansh said.

"How many times I am supposed to tell you call her bhabhi?" Chachi said to Reyansh.

"Please mom I am not going to call her that she told me she feels old if I call her that. Right beautiful." Reyansh said. Kiara started laughing.

"Oh please I never told that I feel old but yes you can call me beautiful I don't mind."

"You don't mind that's fine but bhai would." Tanya said.

"I don't mind actually. Him calling her anything doesn't change the fact that she is my wife." I kept my hand on hers and looked at her. She removed her hand from mine.

"I will get ready for office." She said and left.

After few minutes I went to my room to get my laptop and coat. I saw her gift which I had got for her.

I got it out and gave it to her.

"What's this?" She asked.

"Wedding gift." I said.