Chapter 7

Once I came home I got fresh and was at table for lunch.

"Where all places you went?" Samar asked.

"Few palace and gardens. Car museum and snow world was awesome. I had gone to few market to shop"

"Yaa I saw the pictures you sent in our family group" He said.

"You know I could not see Ramoji film studios but my overall experience was amazing. I think you should go with Niyati." I said. Niyati stopped eating food and was glaring at me. Dad saw Samar.

"You guys should go out for few days. Next month is off season there won't be much of the work" Dad said.

"Yes I was planning a trip to Bali but if she wants to go to Hyderabad I will make the changes." He said looking at Niyati with a smile.

"Bali is fine" she said blushing.

"Can I tag along?"I asked. Dad and mom glaring and me. Niyati nodded.

"Get married and you can come with your husband." Samar said with a smile.

"I think I don't like Bali that much" I said rolling my eyes at him. He laughed at me.

" Dad Today I am going to Nashik. It's Tanya's surprise birthday party." I said. Dad nodded.

"Ramesh Bhai (brother) had told me regarding this when I had called for his health. Take your car drive safely. Infrom me once you reach." He said.

I nodded. After Lunch I went to my room to rest. Mom came and started to unpack my luggage.

"Why so many boxes of Karachi Biscuits, bags and dresses?" She asked.

"Biscuits are for our house and office. Small red bag is for you and dresses and Slings are for me and Niyati."I said.

"Okay send one box of biscuits, sling and dress for Tanya also." She said.

"Yes nice idea mom. Will keep it aside. I will give it to her when I meet her today." Mom nodded.

"What have you got for her as birthday present?" I gave her big smile.

"It's a surprise you will come to know tomorrow "

"Don't gift her something stupid. Now go pack your bag."

I took small luggage bag. Kept mine and Tanya's party clothes, makeup kit, sandals and accessories.

I reached Varma Mention. I went inside Sheela aunty was sitting in living room. She saw me said "Hi "

"Hello aunty" I said.

"Reyansh and Aarav left few minutes back. All set for party" She asked

"Yes aunty." With a big smile.

" She is upstairs go help her find some clothes." I nodded and left.

I knocked her doordoor. She opened the door.

"Ready? We are getting late" I said.

"I don't know what to pack" She said.

"Move get your backpack I will help you out."

We packed her luggage and went downstairs.

"Ohh I forgot to get the bag it's in car. Wait for a second.I will be back" I said.

I went and got gift bag.

"Mom has sent this for you." I gave her the bag.

" Chachi see dress and bag Kiara got for me. They are so cute."