Chapter 11

I got up with hangover. I got ready and packed my bags. I saw my bracelet was missing. I checked my room again. I went at the reception and asked them if any of the staff saw my bracelet no one had found it.
They took my number if any cleaning staff found than he will give me a call back. I went to that wooden cabin to check the bracelet but it was not there.

Karan called on my phone when I was going back to my room.
"Hey good morning" He said.

"Good morning."

"Are you ready?"he asked.

"Yes. You?"

"Yes I am ready. I came with office colleagues so should I book cab?" He asked.

"I have got my car. I just need to inform Tanya."

"Okay See you downstairs in 15 minutes." He said.

I came back to my room Tanya was awake.
"Good morning why are you ready so early?" she asked.

"Morning Actually I am going back with Karan to Mumbai. I was just thinking about your transportation."

"Hey don't worry you guys go enjoy. I will go with Reyansh, Richa and Saloni can come in my car."

"You sure?"

"Yes now go." I nodded.

"Hey and if you find my bracelet in you luggage or in room than let me know. Its missing."

"What? When?" She asked.

"I don't know from when. I noticed this morning." I said.

"Okay I will check it." I nodded.

"Bye. Enjoy. I want all the details." She said.

"Bye" I said and left with my luggage.

Karan was already at reception standing with a backpack on his shoulder. He saw me and he came towards me with a smile.

"Hey. Give me your luggage. I will keep it in your car till than you can order something for breakfast." He said. I nodded and gave him my car keys.

I went inside the restaurant. I sat by the table and was looking at the grapes farm. He came and sat next to me.

"This place is beautiful." He said. I nodded.

"You decided what will you have?" He asked.

"No." He called for menu card and gave it to me.

"Tea and sandwich is fine?" I asked and he placed the order.

" Sorry about yesterday someone dropped wine on my shirt and I had to go back to my room." He said.

"It's okay. Why you called me outside?"

"I wanted to spend sometime with you so. Yesterday you were looking beautiful."

"You could have told me that before wine incident."

Waiter came with our food. I had my food without looking at him.

"You are angry with me?" He asked.

"No."

We completed our breakfast and he asked for check. When waiter came with bill. I removed my wallet and was about pay. He stopped me.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Paying for our food."

"You don't need to I am paying." He said.

He payed waiter and we left. He kept his hand on my waist when we were on our way to my car. He unlocked my car.

"Should I drive or you want to fight on that also?" Without answering I went and opened passenger door.

He started the car. I switched on the music so we don't have to talk and was looking out.

After couple of songs he switched the music off.

" Are you not keeping well?" He said.

" I am fine" I said.

"How was your Hyderabad trip?" He asked. He tried to change the topic but he had no idea I was getting more angry.

"I went and I came back it's been 11 days. Now you want to know how was my trip." I said.

"I was busy with my work so was not able to call you." He said.

"Are you ashamed of me?" I asked.

"What's wrong with you today?" He asked.

"It's not working between us. Let's breakup." He was now glaring at me.

"Right now we are not going to have this conversation. Once you calm down. We will talk like adults."

I went to sleep not talking was best option as of now but that did not changed the fact that there was nothing left in our relationship. He was a nice person and great friend that friendship I was not ready to loose.

He waked me after sometime "Hey sleepyhead get up. We are almost near your place."

"Sorry I have no idea when I slept. I think you should drive to your place first. I will drop you and come back to my place." I said.

"I will go home by cab." He said.

Once he parked the car near my house. He removed our luggage. I was feeling bad for my behavior.

I went next to him and said " Sorry."

"Tomorrow. Dinner?" He asked.

"Tomorrow is Monday." I said.

"So?" He asked.

"It's working."

"I know tomorrow is working day. Forget about dinner let's have lunch together." He said.

"Dinner is fine."

"Okay. I will message you time and place." I nodded. He got alert on phone.

"My cab is here. Bye. See you tomorrow." He said.

"Bye." He sat in his cab and left.

I went in my room spend rest of the day thinking about Karan. I received call from agency that they have delivered the husky to Varma house.

I gifted her Siberian husky for her birthday. I convinced Ramesh uncle and we convinced Aarti aunty together.

Tanya will go crazy seeing puppy at her door steps. I called her.

"Hello" I said.

"Hey" she said.

"You reached home" I asked.

"Yes I reached home." She said.

"Can you go outside someone is waiting for you on doorsteps."

"Wait I will go outside." She said. I disconnected the line. I wish I was there to see it.

After dinner I got video call from her.

"Thank you. Thank you. You're the best. He is so cute you have to meet him." She was so happy. Her smile was not stopping.

" Where is he? " I said.

"We have kept his name Lucky. Come tomorrow at my place. I will officially introduce you to him." She said.

"Okay I will come after office." She smiled and she kept the phone.

" She smiled and she kept the phone