Chapter 55

Aarav was silent in car after our discussion about my parents. Perviously silence was normal in our relationship as we had no intention to interact with each other. Now it feels that silence is indication for upcoming trouble.

We reached at Varma Mansion.

"Take me back to office" He said to driver when he parked the car.

"You're not coming home." I asked.

"Yes."

"Why?"

"What exactly people do at office?"

"Go bye." I said and left. I know he was angry with me. He wanted his own space.

I went back to room and called Niyati.

"Hey." I said.

"Don't talk to me. You have been ignoring my calls and messages. Now you realize I exist."

"I am sorry."

"Talk to mom. Everyone is worried about you."

"Will think about it." I said.

"How's things between you and Aarav?" She asked.

"Better than before. I think we are confused how to take our relationship ahead."

"Why what happened?"

"I am not being able to trust him. We keep on fighting without any reason."

"You said that you want to make this relationship work?"

"Not in words. I am staying with him that means something right?"

"I have said this before I am saying it again you both need to talk and sort out the differences. Do you know Samar talks to him on regular basis. He says Aarav is amazing person. I had called him few days back to check on you. He knew something was wrong but didn't push me to know the reason behind it."

"Mom hates him. So rather listening to her I thought I should leave that would be better for everyone."

"Have you ever thought why she hates him so much?"

"Why?"

"Because of you." She said.

"How can she hate him because of me? I have never spoken to her about him or our relationship."

"She realised that you're lying about your relationship with him. Your relationship was not like newly wedded. So everyone had their doubts. She is your mother she will understand stuffs without you saying anything."

"I will talk to her after few days." I said.

"Cool. Now go talk to Aarav. I will call you later."

"Okay. Bye."

"Bye." She said.

I called Aarav few minutes later. He picked up the call.

"Hello." I said.

"Hmm."

"You left from office?"

"Why are you asking?" He asked.

"I thought of waiting for you so we can have dinner together."

"I don't know when I will be back. So don't wait for me."

"I don't mind if you will be late. I will wait for you."

"Do whatever you want to. Bye." He disconnected the call.

I informed Mom that I will have dinner with him later at the night. I watched movie while waiting for him. Late night when he was back.

"Hey. Should I go and heat the food?" I asked.