Chapter 36

Someone knocked the door early in the morning. Kiara was sleeping on the couch I went near her and tried to wake her up. She was sleeping. I picked her up to take her to bed. She waked up when I put her down the bed.

"What are__" I kept my hand on her mouth.

"Shh don't shout someone is at the door." I went and took the blanket and pillow throwed it on bed. I looked around the room to see if everything looked normal.

I opened the door. It was Savita Aunty.
"Yes."

"Good morning. Ma'am has asked me to get laundry basket." She said.

"At 7 in the morning?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Okay wait here will get you the basket." I closed the door and went inside got the basket and handed her the basket after opening the door. She left but before that she tried to look past the door.

"Who was on the door?" Kiara asked.

"Savita aunty was here to get laundry basket."

"At this time?"

"Yes I also found that weird."

She got up with with blanket in her hand.

"Go back to sleep I am going to gym." I said. She picked the pillow.

"On the bed." I said and left.

Once I was back from workout I saw her sleeping on the bed. She was not sleeping on my side of bed. She looked so cute and innocent.

I touched her cheek than bent down to kiss her forehead but stopped myself when I was only few inch away from her. I went to bathroom to take shower.

Jerking off in bathroom was childish thing to do but I all I was thinking was about Kiara. I tried to think about other girls but Kiara was only thing on my mind. I was too frustrated because of last night her image came into my mind.

It felt so wrong to jerk thinking about her but I did it anyway.

I went to wardrobe to wear my clothes. It was already 9. She was still sleeping. I thought of waking her up but than I Ieft as I was getting late.

I reached office Geeta had informed me office Priyanka Sengupta wanted to visit me. I asked Geeta to send her to my office. She was working in HR department. She knocked the door I asked her to come.

"Good morning sir." She said.

"Morning."

"Sir I wanted to discuss about couple of problems. There are many employees who have resigned and there are few people who are always late at work and output is also not that great in comparison to input."

"Okay send me email. I will look into this matter."

"I will send you email before lunch."

"Okay fine." I said and she left.

I went thought the list something different I found was there were 27 resignation and out of that 3 people were from finance department all of them pulled back there paper once she joined the office.

I checked out finance department file people are usually late but performance was not a problem.

I had some time free I went and visited different departments. Just to check what's going on in departments.

People were all watching at screen doing there job. No one interacted with anyone. Bosses had occupied their cabins.

I went to Kiara's cabin she was not there at her desk. I had no idea she was on leave. I went to finance department people were talking interacting with each other. They were smiling and laughing. This has to be most boring department were people least interact all they do is talk about numbers.