Chapter 46

Aarav was angry with me. He was not talking to me from past few days after Alibaug incident. Now we were not going to office together and he even stopped coming to Reyansh's cabin for lunch.

Only time we would see each other was at night but he would either watch TV or work on his laptop. If I ask him anything he would ignore my statement or revert in monosyllable.

His silence was making me uncomfortable. Initially our relationship was different so it did not really mattered if we didn't talk to each other but now I am not sure what kind of relationship or bond we share than to I feel guilty about this whole situation.

I should have not asked him to go with that girl and now I am not liking his anger. I finally decided to talk to him and apologize to him for that day.

I went to his cabin at our usual lunch time. I knocked and went inside. He was sitting on sofa and Nyra was sitting next to him. Her hand was on his. Looking her here I got so distracted that I forgot why I came here on first place.

"Kiara, You have any work with me?"

"Umm.. No. I thought we could have lunch together after your meeting."

"Actually I am going out for lunch with Nyra."

"Okay. See you later." I said and left.

I was super angry. I hated Nyra like anything. Smile on her face showed that She won. I went back to my office and worked whole day. All of a sudden my appetite vanished. I was in no mood to have food. Next day In the evening I texted him.

Me : let's go for Dinner tonight?

Aarav : I have business meeting.

Me : No problem we can eat at home.

I made chocolate fudge for him and asked cook to make all his favorite food dishes. I waited for him. He came late.

"Hey freshen up. I will go and heat the food." I said.

"You can have your dinner. I already had dinner."

I went downstairs I couldn't eat food. All of a sudden I started to remember our initial days of my marriage. I started to feel that everything was going to happen again.

I called the security guard and gave him all the food and went to guest room to sleep. I couldn't sleep whole night.

When I went to office I called housing broker to find an apartment for me. Once I find the house I am going to divorce Aarav. I am not going to go back to my father's house. I don't want to give them any sort of trouble.

On Sunday Aarav was going out with his friends mom asked me to go with him. We went to club.

His friends introduced themselves. Vikram, Priya, Sahil and Nyra. I was surprised to see Vikram here. I never knew they both were friends. During marriage so many people came I thought he was there because of office.

Priya talked to me like she knew me since ages.

"Kiara you should thank me." Sahil said.

"For what?" I asked.

"I saw you first at Tanya's party and before I decide my move he had stolen you from me." He said.

"If I knew you were interested in her. I would have never married her." Aarav said.

"Forget about all this let's go and dance." Nyra said to him and she took him to dance floor.

"Let's go and dance." Priya asked me.

"No I don't feel like dancing today. You and Vikram can go to dance floor."

"Vikram hates dancing. I don't have company to dance."