Chapter 30

Till Friday I gave him all the reports by Friday. He didn't gave a single feedback on any of this files. I worked so hard on these files.

They were my first project at his company. He didn't like me that was personal but this was professional relationship. I should not expect anything from person like him.

Sometimes I wonder why I got married to him. I should have married any other person on this earth. When I got married to him I was looking forward for seeing out future together. His small gesture made a big place in my heart. I knew he had temper but I felt his heart was pure.

My father sent many marriage proposal my way but I never felt that connection which I felt with Aarav. It turned out to be the biggest mistake of my life.

We started fighting on anything and everything. In front of family he would act like a loving caring husband and moment we are alone all we do is fight.

He is on new mission he wants me to change my name from Kiara Arora to Kiara Varma. Everyday he does something to remind me that I am his wife.

It was Saturday evening I was getting ready. Aarav entered the room.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"You said yes for the clubbing. Reyansh and Tanya will meet us downstairs at 9:30. Niyati and Samar will come there directly." I said.

"Change your dress." I turned to him.

"Why what's wrong with this dress?" I asked.

"Its way too short and revealing. Go change it."

"You don't have to watch me."

"You are daughter in law of this family not some spoiled teenage girl." He said.

"I am not going to change if you don't want to watch me than don't come. Stay at home." I said.

"Good idea. I am not coming with you so I don't have to fight with some idiot. Please go and enjoy." He said and went to his bed and switched on the TV.

I left and went down both Tanya and Reyansh were waiting in the car.

"Where Bhai?" Tanya asked.

"He is not coming he has some office work to do so. Let's go." I said. Both of them were sad but we left.

I was excited to meet Niyati and Samar. We went to Ajent Jack at Andheri. Samar and Niyati came they asked same question about Aarav. I lied to them also.

We had our food and drinks. We danced for a while. Niyati and I went to restroom.

"You can roam wearing clothes like that you are so lucky. Samar would not let me go out of our room. I am wondering how did Aarav allowed you."

"Why is everyone behind by dress today?" I said.

"So he did comment on this dress." She said laughing. I stayed silent.

"Don't worry drunk sex and high heels will make him feel better." She said. I started laughing. It was not because she gave me funny advice it was because she had no idea what joke Aarav had made of me and this marriage.

"Sure will try it with him." I said.

We were on our way to table. A drunk guy blocked my way.

"Dance with me beautiful." He said.

"Go away. I am not intrested." I said. Niyati took my hand and we were leaving.

Guy caught my hand.

"If you're not interested than why are you dressed like that." He said.

"Go away from her or I will call the security." Niyati said. I did not think of anything and slapped him on his face. He left me.
Reyansh and Samar came towards us by than that guy left.