Threats

(Y/N) Pov

The spider were getting closer and I just wanted to make them all disappear, like they were just a part of a nightmare, but even if I closed my eyes really tightly that wouldn't happen so my brain was going through all the spells that I know, trying to find one that could help us.

Suddenly lights appeared and in front of us was Mr. Weasley's car and I don't think I've ever been so happy to see it than I am now. Some spiders were getting hit by the car and soon enough it came to a halt, the doors opened to let us get inside.

Harry: Let's go!

(Y/N): You don't need to tell me twice!

I had one spider trying to attack me, and since it was only one of them, the spell that I said wasn't powerful enough would work now.

(Y/N): Arania Exumai!

With the spider that was trying to attack me gone I was able to run and I get into the car, it was a little cramped up but that changed as soon as I went to the back seat.

(Y/N): I'm not gonna lie, throwing that spider back made me feel a lot better. But we should go now!

The spiders were banging on the windows trying to break them so they could get inside, this could be a scene of a horror movie.

Harry: Go!

The car was backing up, taking us away from that hell we were just in, when we reached outside the car jumped a little from the slight inclination on the ground.

Harry/Ron: Whoa!

(Y/N): Don't be such babies, we just got out of a way worse situation and you're saying "Whoa!" from a little jump?

Harry: You need to shut up, you're comments are not helping.

(Y/N): I actually think it's the other way around, my comments make everything we are going through right now a lot better, besides they help me deal with the anxiety of being so close to this giant spiders, wich let's not forget was your idea.

The spider that was on the hood of the car fell as soon as we made contact with the ground, but what I was more surprised was that Harry didn't say anything back.

Ron: Glad we're out of there!

(Y/N): Me too buddy, me too.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, the spider that had fell from the hood of the car attacked Ron through the window and I did not want to be in he's place.

(Y/N)/Harry: Arania Exumai!

The spider went flying, and I could relate to the look of relief on Ron's face.

Ron: Thanks for that.

(Y/N): Anytime cap.

He looked at me weirdly but didn't say anything, we were all in a lot of stress right now and he  understood that this was my way of dealing with it.

Harry: Don't mention it.

We all looked to the sides to see a bunch of spiders surrounding us again, and when I say a bunch it wasn't like 30 of them, no it was like a big army, like those you see in war movies.

Harry: Get us out of here!

Fang climbed on top off me, laying in my lap and for a few seconds I wish I was him.

(Y/N): Unless you want to become spider food you need to get us out of here now!

Harry: Come one, come on! Move faster! Come on! Go!

(Y/N): I think that if we could go faster, he would have went already and besides your yelling is not helping at all so just shut up!

We were going the faster we could but the spiders were catching up to us, I could hear them running behind us and I cuesed myself for not taking the front seat instead of the back seat.

Harry: Get us in the air!

Ron tried to change the gear but it just made a weird sound.

Ron: The flying gear's jammed!

(Y/N): Oh, come on! Are you kidding me? Why does everything have to always get worse when we're in life threatening situations? Did we kill Jesus in our past life?

I think that if we weren't being chased by these hairy little things that are not so little, Ron and I would would probably have laughed at my last comment. Harry and Ron grabbed the gear stick and were trying to pull it.

Harry: Come on pull!

Ron: I'm trying!

Some of the spiders blocked out way, and while we were trying to pull the gear so we could fly we may have ran some of them over, it didn't make me feel bad, I mean they were trying to kill us so it might have made me feel a little bit relieved.

They finally were able to pull the gear, so we took off and left all those spiders behind, the car stopped at Hagrid's hut.

Ron: Follow the spiders! Follow the spiders! If Hagrid ever gets out of Azkaban, I'll kill him!

(Y/N): Oh, I don't want to kill him, I want to kill my idiotic brother who thought that it was actually a good idea to follow that advice.

I pointed my wand at Harry and he gulped.

Ron: I know you're upset but don't do it.

(Y/N): This git forced me to enter in that hell, so I'm not blaming Hagrid for this, I'm blaming him.

Ron: Yes, I know, and I don't have any argument to make you feel like doing otherwise but he's Hermione's friend, how do you think she would feel about you doing this?

I lowered my wand, Hermione would be pretty pissed at me for killing someone, not because it was Harry but because I would be caught and we wouldn't be able to hang out.

(Y/N): Okay, I won't kill him, for now! But I swear, if you force me to do something like that again, I'll do what Voldemort wasn't able to do.

I turned around to walk to the castle, with the two of them following right behind me.

(Y/N): Oh, I almost forgot.

I turned around and slapped him, hard.

(Y/N): I won't kill you but that doesn't mean that I won't make you feel any pain.