Another Petrified Body

(Y/N) Pov

Harry had to go to the Medical Wing to regrow his bones, Madam Hooch told Draco and I to go too. Madam Pompfrey made me lay down on a bed, I was all healed thanks to Professor Snape but she still wanted me to stay in for a couple of hours. Draco was in the bed next to me, we were surrounded by our Housemates and Draco was boosting to them about the game.

Harry was in his bed also surrounded by his Housemates but instead of talking to them, he was glaring at us.

(random/name): You guys played so well, you make great team. (Y/N) is the defensive player while Draco attacks by grabbing the Snitch.

I don't know why but I blushed, some people noticed and smiled at us, even the Gryffindor's near Harry smiled. Harry started making a big deal for his injury and his broken broom. He wanted to be the center of attention again but his glare went to someone else, and that person was Hermione.

She came near me and grabbed my hand.

Hermione: Congratulations! You played so well and that spell you did was so well thought.

(Y/N): Thanks but I think someone isn't that happy about you coming here.

Hermione: Well I don't care about what he thinks anymore. He is really starting to annoy me besides you're my friend and I've let you walk away before because of something he said.

We smiled at each other and she looked at Draco and nodded her head in greeting, he did the same, some of the Slytherin's surrounding us looked at us extremely shocked. Hermione went back to Harry and Madam Pompfrey arrived and told us that the three of us had to stay overnight.

......................................................

Timeskip

When we woke up Harry looked stressed, I looked to the side because my hand felt heavy, I found Draco's hand intertwined with mine. I felt bliss but that feeling got replaced with dread when I saw Colin in one of the other beds.

Colin had been following Harry around everywhere and taking pictures every time he could, it was annoying actually but he was a good kid.

Draco: Good Morning. How did you sleep? Is that the Colin kid?

(Y/N): Morning. I slept good, this bed is almost as comfy as the one on my dorm room, and yes it is Colin he must've been brought in during the night.

He was grabbing our stuff so I looked out the window I could've sworn I saw the reflexion of a snake, when I turned to that place I only saw the tail.

Snake: You're safe.

Harry looked around the room to find the source of the voice but he couldn't find it. I knew that waht the snake said was directed to me, I didn't know why but I knew that I was right.

Draco: Are you coming?

He was already at the door, our stuff in his hands, we would have to go to our dorms to leave it there and then go to the Great Hall for breakfast. I nodded and went to him, I tried to take my stuff sic he wouldn't have to worry about it but he didn't let me, always putting his arms out of my reach, he only gave me my stuff back when we got to the Common Room.

......................................................

We were in the Great Hall when Hermione sat with us, she had a complicated look on her face.

Hermione: I want you guys to know that we're brewing Polyjuice Potion so they can transform into Crabbe and Goyle and make questions to Draco about him being the Heir. I'm telling you guys this because I know that neither of you are the Heir and I don't want you guys to think that I'm friends with you only to get information.

(Y/N): Thank you for telling us about this, I know it can't be easy for you to do it, they're are your friends too. We would never think that you were friends with us for information but it's good to know this.

Draco: Yes, thank you. After everything I've done to you, you still came to warn us. We've decided to get along but you still didn't have to do this but my sincerest thanks.

We all looked at each but looked around to see the whole Great Hall staring at us, it took a few inured to figure out why so I got up to say a few things.

(Y/N): I would appreciate if all of you could stop looking at us while we're trying to have breakfast. Hermione is our friend and you are making us uncomfortable by staring at us just because she sat down at the Slytherin table so if you guys have any problem with it you can came here and say it to my face but if you don't want to go to the Medical Wing I advise you to shut the hell up and keep your problems about our friendship to yourselves and to stop staring at us.

I sat back down and the duo sitting next to me looked proud. The Great Hall was quiet but the silent got cut off by a older Slytherin clapping, everyone looked and they all could see pride in his eyes.

Seconds later almost every table was clapping along with him. I could hear people saying that I was right and great going. The Gryffindor's kept to themselves and just continued eating. Some Hufflepuff's came to our table to talk to people they've been wanting to talk to since forever but had been to afraid to actually do it.

Everyone was shaken up about Colin but I think that this moment right here helped to clear the air at least a bit. Just like always Harry was glaring at me, his glare doesn't affect me anymore, now it's just a look from a boy that used to think that he was the center of the world and now he's figuring out that he wasn't that important.

......................................................

(A/N)

Hey guys, I hope you guys had a good Halloween. Thanks for the support. 😊
Word Count: 1021