End Of Another Year

(Y/N) Pov

Harry just kept glaring at Father, you could clearly identify disdain and disgust in his eyes, I sighed this boy had a death wish, and how dumb can he be, he keeps insulting me, calling me a wh*re when father and I have mentioned that we are related like a billion times already. Father approached the statue that held Harry while I gripped my wand tight not wanting to be caught off guard if anything were to happen.

If Harry were to break out of the statue's hold, he would most likely take Cedric and leave me here and while I do like that option because I would stay here with Father, I know I can't let it happen because it would raise suspicions, I don't know how to Apparate so I wouldn't be able to go back by myself, it would be even more suspicious if Lucius were to Apparate us back, I mean I entered the maze alone, I didn't quit, and I didn't have the Cup, so how could I be back and accompanied, and it would be worse if I got there with Lucius and Harry had opened his mouth, it would be a disaster.

The most coherent option would be to have Lucius or one of my Father's minions place Harry and Cedric in the maze, and use the cup again, now I know Cedric wouldn't talk, he is too much of a coward and possibly traumatized to do so, my problem was Harry, he would talk, and spin what happened in his favor, and I don't need to deal with that at the end of the year, I could ask Father to use Obliviate to erase the memories of what happened and use the False Memory Spell so he thought he had quit the Tournament, which would coincide with what Father's minions would be told to do.

But since I don't know yet if Father wants to keep his return a secret or if he wants everyone to know, I had come up with another possibility, we could knock Harry out after Father is finished with him, erase his memories, and I would grab the Cup and transport the three of us back and play the victim, not sure if the Professors would find it very convincing since they know who I really am but they are the only good options I can think of right now, I would speak about it later, now I will pay attention to whatever will occur.

Father: There you are, trapped, standing on the bones of my father. Yeah. And somehow you still dare to bad-mouth my dearest daughter, I honestly don't know where you find the morals to do so, especially since you are the disgrace of your father's family. You are the opposite of everything he wanted you to be, and there you stand, thinking you are this hero, elevating yourself on this pointless pedestal, I would pay all the money in the world just to see the disappointment that resides in their eyes when looking at you, wishing that my daughter was their child and not you. I would introduce you to the people present here but with all your efforts to be seen as the hero, I'm sure they already know you, though I'm afraid they know you for the fraud you are. The boy who lived! How lies have fed your legend, Harry.

I sat down on the ground again, I wanted to tell Father about the options we had but I didn't want to spoil his dialog, especially since everything is true and I very much like Harry's face right now, I would laugh but it's not the most appropriate time to do.

Father: Shall I tell the whole world what really happened that night 13 years ago? Shall I divulge how I truly lost my powers? It was love. You see when Lily Potter gave her life for her son and to keep me away from my daughter she provided the ultimate protection. I could not touch him, and consequently my daughter. It was old magic. Something I should have foreseen. But I wonder if she would still do the same knowing now what you would become. But you see, things have changed, I can touch you now.

Father touched Harry's scar and he started yelling, if I'm honest it's starting to look like that's all he does.

Father: Crucio!

I boredly watched Harry being tortured and then being let down from the statue's hold, and dueling with Father, still keeping my wand up just in case. Their spells met, and I saw Harry walk backward, slowly and discreetly, I knew he was trying to make a run for the Cup.

(Y/N): Stupefy!

My charm hit him before he could take his plan any further, he fell down unconscious on the floor, Father looked at me with his eyebrow raised.

(Y/N): He was going to make a run for the Cup and honestly, this is taking too long, father. I understand the theatricals and that he needs to be punished but I'm bored, sweaty, dirty, and would very much like to go back take a shower, meet my boyfriend and leave this school, go back to the Manor and spend time with you without having to hear Harry's annoying voice, I already do that all year so I want a break.

I thought he would be mad but he just chuckled and shook his head.

Father: You're just like her. God have mercy on me.

I smiled and told him the plan, he wanted his return to be a secret, he wanted to catch up first, and explain everything that happened to me, seeing that all I know is what I was told back in my second year. He erased Harry's memory and planted a new one, his minions went and got ready to put both gits back in the maze, while I said my goodbyes.

Father: I'll see you back in the Malfoy Manor. Hope you don't mind old friend.

Lucius: Of course not. If you hadn't mentioned it I would. I will see you back on the field, I need to go calm Draco down, he must be ripping his hair out by now.

I laughed and gave both of them a hug, Lucius left right after that, I looked at Father one more time and grabbed the Cup knowing that this time I would see him again, in an instant I was back on the field, and everyone was cheering me on, Uncle looked at me with a knowing look, Professor Moody was nowhere in sight and Dumbledore was glaring at me through his half-moon glasses.

I glanced at Draco seeing his dazzling smile, and at least this year ended better than the ones before, I am definitely happier than before, I have my father back, an awesome family, supportive friends, and most of all a loving boyfriend.

............................................................

Word Count: 1170