Second Year

(Y/N) Pov

We finished our shopping and went to the Malfoy Manor.

Lucius: Narcissa will be thrilled to see you. She has been asking Draco when you would be able to visit us.

(Y/N): The feeling is mutual, I have been wanting to visit for a long time but my Uncles didn't let me.

Draco: Maybe Dad could talk to them.

He looked at Lucius, hope in his eyes.

Lucius: Good idea Draco.

Even when praising Draco, Lucius kept a stoic face, I knew that their relationship would be affected by something huge, and maybe that's why Lucius tried so hard to make it be kinda like a fairy tale, it will end but at least for now Draco can be happy without having to worry about it and if the time that their relationship faces a problem, I will be there to support him and make sure he doesn't break down, but leat focus on the present and not worry about it for a while, those were the thoughts going through my head.

Our conversation and my thoughts came to an end when we passed the doors that lead inside only to be received by Narcissa.

Narcissa: Oh, (Y/N) how lovely is to see you.

She gave me a long hug, a motherly hug.

Narcissa: Draco talked about you none stop this Summer, it was extremely cute to watch.

Draco: Mom!

We all laughed with Draco's outburst. Narcissa went with Lucius to his study after telling us that lunch would be ready in some time, Draco dragged me to the backyard, he wanted to try the new brooms Lucius bought us.
Draco was going to try out for the Slytherin Quidditch team.

Time passed so fast that when I realized it was night time and Draco and I were laying on the grass of his backyard, looking at the stars, a comfortable silence between us. It was nice that we could spend time like this together, not thinking about anything just admiring the beautiful sky above us.

......................................................

Timeskip:

I was on the train station with the Malfoy's, I was happy to be able to go back to Hogwarts but I still wanted to spend more time with Narcissa and Lucius, it was a shame I was only able to see them a day before I had to go back to school.

Narcissa: It was a great to spend time with you before you went back.

We all hugged, I grabbed my stuff that one of the Malfoy's house elfs had grabbed from the Weasleys.

Draco and I made our way to an empty compartment inside the train, Crabbe and Goyle joined the us, I released Hades from his cage and he went to rest on Draco's shoulders.

Those two had gotten close, even if Draco couldn't understand him. I looked out the window only to see Harry hanging out of the flying car that had been used to rescue us from the Dursley's. I was tired cause Draco and I stayed up late last night playing so I didn't know if it was my mind playing a trick on me or if it was real.

Draco must have seen my confused and sleepy face cause he grabbed my face and put it on his shoulder, trying to not put it to close to Hades so I wouldn't accidentally hurt him but the snake saw what he wanted to do and moved to his lap.

Draco: Rest, I know your tired, so just sleep a little, I wouldn't want you to pass out because of exhaustion. I promise to wake you up before we get there so you can get dressed.

(Y/N): Thank you, Angel. You should sleep a little too, after all you, you also stayed up late last night. Crabbe and Goyle can wake us if we fall asleep.

The more time I spend with him, the more that nickname fit him. He always puts me before him, I always tell him the he shouldn't do that but it's a lost cause. I fell asleep a few minutes after that.

......................................................

Draco woke me up a few minutes before we arrived at Hogwarts so I could get dressed, he looked refreshed so I could only assume that he took my advice and also slept a little.

This year we wouldn't take the boats, seeing that it was only for first years, no, this year we would take the Hogwarts Carriages. We arrived and went straight to the Great Hall, Harry and Ron where nowhere in sight at least until the middle of the dinner, Professor McGonagall, Professor Snape and Dumbledore coming back too, which meant that what I saw on the train was true and not my mind playing tricks on me.

......................................................

I woke up and there was another one of this misterious letters, but this one was on my bedside table, that scared but I if I took to long I would be late for breakfast, so I decided to read it at the end of the day. Before I went I put Hades on his cage, just in case. He was an adventurous snake, so at the first opportunity he had, he would slither to some place and coincidently scaring the first years almost to death, I mean if I wasn't myself and I didn't like snakes, if I was in a new place and I saw a black snake with bloodshot eyes, without someone I would freak out.

Draco: Everything alright? You look kinda pale.

(Y/N): Yeah, don't worry about it.

We went to the Great Hall for breakfast, there was noise everywhere, first years looking at me like I was some kind of goddess but that wasn't the motive for the shiver that ran down my spine, I felt like I was being watched more intensily that any of the first years that were whispering among themselves could watch me, but when I looked around nobody stood out.

I felt that stare throughout the whole breakfast, it was unsettling, there was something wrong, I could feel it in the air, a dreadful aura spreading that no one seemed to have noticed, it made me feel on edge, what was more weird was that I could feel some sort of familiality on it. Maybe this meant that I would find out all these secrets that were in my life.

......................................................

(A/N)

Hey guys, here's another chapter, this one is a little bit shorter than the other ones but I still hope you like it. Thanks for the support.😊

Word Count: 1068