Stolen Journal

(Y/N) Pov

I was now in the Great Hall when I remembered that I left the classroom without my bag, I got off my seat and rushed to get it back.

When I got there, my bag was open on my table and looked like someone had went through it, I quickly approached it only to find Tom's journal gone, I was more pissed off than I have ever been, that journal could have given me the answers to my questions, I would of have to wait because Tom wasn't backing out on the ideia that it too soon, but I knew that in the end he would of have answered my questions, but now that will never happen because I don't have the journal anymore.

I was so mad I could murder someone, the person that took the diary took the only chance I had to know what's going on around me, I grabbed my bag and went back to the Great Hall, the people that were on the hallways got out of my way as soon as they saw my pissed off expression, right after I passed them I could hear them mumbling and whispering about my eyes being red, I didn't care about it, I only cared about getting to the Great Hall, when I got there I had slammed the doors with so much strength that everyone got quiet and looked at me while I was making my way to my table.

Draco: What happened?

(Y/N): Someone went through my stuff and took a journal that was there.

Draco: What journal?

(Y/N): It was a journal that someone threw at Moaning Myrtle yesterday and I picked it up, but that journal it was kinda like ours, I felt that something was different about it but I didn't know what it was, the only thing I know is that the person that I was talking to could answer the questions about who I am, and about my family, he didn't answer them but I know he would do it when he thought it was the right time but now he won't be able to do that because someone took the journal from my bag!

Draco: Take deep breaths. Okay, now listen, you're going to find the answers you're looking for with or without that journal, so what if you lost one way to find who you are, are you just gonna quit cause of it? No, you're going to find other ways to get the answers you want and I'll be right there to help you find them.

His speech calmed me down, he was right, I haven't stopped searching for anything that could help me figuring out all these secrets around me so why would I quit searching for it now, this is just another obstacle on my way that I need to overcome.

......................................................

Timeskip

Draco and I were walking around the courtyard, it was kinda cold but it was good to have some fresh air.

Hermione came to us, she looked concerned about something, it was probably something about the Chamber or something that Harry did.

Hermione: Hey guys, I have something to tell you, so Harry doesn't think Draco is the Heir anymore, he found this journal in our Common Room and apparently it belongs to a person that was here fifty years ago, remember, that was the last time the Chamber was opened, so he showed Harry his memories of him capturing the person who opened the Chamber, the person turned out to be Hagrid and now he's sure that Hagrid opened the Chamber again.

Draco: Hermione, breath.

(Y/N): Wait, hold up, journal? So the person who took it was a Gryffindor?

Hermione: What do you mean the person who took it?

Draco: (Y/N) found a journal in Moaning Myrtle's bathroom, it was something she needed to find out some things about herself and someone took it from her bag this morning she forgot her bag in the classroom and when she went to get it back the journal wasn't there anymore.

Hermione: I was with Harry and Ron the whole time so it couldn't have been them, it's really strange.

(Y/N): And what does Harry have for a brain? Hagrid, really? I knew Harry was a little slow but he's worse than I thought. Hagrid hasn't done anything besides helping him and he just blames him after seeing a random memory of someone he never met before? I did talk to Tom but it's not like I trusted him, I only wanted to know what he knew about who I was, and he didn't even answered that so why would he show Harry his memories so easily?

Draco: You're right. Potter believes the first thing someone tells him without doubts, that just makes him point fingers at innocent people but I never knew that he would be so naive as to accuse the person who's been helping him since the beginning.

Hermione: Exactly I told him and Ron to talk to Hagrid but they just looked at me like I was out off my mind, it was infuriating. Then Hagrid appeared, those two were so obvious that something was going on and that it involved him, I was just feeling guilty about it but I know that our reactions made him feel hurt and uncomfortable.

Neville: I'm sorry to interrupt but Hermione you need to come with me, someone went into Harry's room and it looked like they were searching for something.

He ran off, we looked at each other.

(Y/N): The journal.

She ran off just like Neville, to meet up with Harry and Ron.

Draco: Looks like someone wanted that journal back without caring about the trouble they could get.

(Y/N): Yes but it doesn't make any sense, because if that was the case then why throw it at Myrtle or leave it in their Common Room where anyone could pick it up?

Draco: You're right, but nothing makes sense in Hogwarts.

What he said was true, Hogwarts makes very little sense and that just made me even more worried about everything that has been going on, first the Chamber and the petrified bodys and now this journal issue. I just wanted a peaceful year but I have a feeling that none of my years at Hogwarts will be peaceful.

......................................................

Word Count: 1071