Together Again

(Y/N) Pov

I went behind him, making sure he didn't notice me and hugged him, he jumped a little but once he turned around and saw it was me, he relaxed and smiled.

(Y/N): I missed you so much!

Draco: So did I. Dad was going crazy because I kept talking about you.

He hugged me again making me blush, feeling goosebumps on my arms but our moment was interrupted by Gilderoy calling Harry's name and taking a picture with him, also giving him all  his book collection for free.

We made our way downstairs, but before doing that Draco ripped a page of the book he was reading, only to receive a slap on the head by me, Draco was a little pissed that Harry got that much attention.

Draco: Bet you loved that, didn't you Potter? Famous Harry Potter can't even go into a bookshop without making the front page.

Ginny: Leave him alone.

(Y/N): Draco, come on, let's go, I wanna catch up and see your parents.

He grabbed my hand but didn't say anything.

Draco: Look, Potter. You've got yourself a girlfriend.

Harry: I could tell you the same since your grabbing her hand, I guess snakes do get along well with each other.

I squeezed Draco's hand a little tighter. Draco took a few steps forward, ready to punch Harry, when he was stopped by a cane on his shoulder. Draco was stopped but Harry really got on my nerves this time so I went ahead and punched him making him stagger back.

Lucius: Now, now, let's all play nicely. (Y/N) it's a pleasure to see you again, even if you're punching someone, Mr. Potter. Lucius Malfoy.

Lucius had the same face he had when meeting me but I had a feeling that these two would never get along, unlike me and Lucius.

Draco: Nice punch, Princess.

Draco whispered in my ear, turning his head to the side so his dad wouldn't see him quietly snickering. Harry was grabbing his nose, he wanted to do something but decided against it, since there was a lot of people around and he has a reputation of being good to keep. My hand was throbbing in pain but I ignored it and focused on the conversation taking place in front of me.

Lucius: We meet at last. Forgive me.

He pulled Harry closer to see his scar, completely ignoring Harry's red nose, Lucius had already seen mine but when he did, the look on his face expressed sadness and something told me that I wasn't supposed to have that scar, but the look on his face now was completely different.

Lucius: Your scar is a legend, as, of course, is the wizard who gave it to you.

I never got bothered when Lucius talked about Voldemort, in fact a part of me wanted to know more about the man.

Harry: Voldemort killed our parents. He was nothing more than a murderer.

I looked at Harry, surprised that he used the word "our", since every time I tried to see the picture of our parents that was in the book that Hagrid gave him he would say no and make it sound like I wasn't his sister and for some weird reason I didn't mind it.

Lucius: Hmm. You must be very brave to mention his name, or very foolish.

Hermione: Fear of a name only increases the far of the thing itself.

Lucius looked at Hermione a little surprised that she would talk to him, seeing that at first glance he looked very intimidating.

Lucius: You must be, Ms. Granger.

He looked at Draco and I waiting for a confirmation, we both nodded.

Lucius: Draco has told me all about you and your parents. Muggles aren't they?

I looked at Draco thinking of why would he talk about Hermione, he must of have realized what I was thinking and squeezed my hand tighter and lightly whispered that he would tell me later.

Lucius: Of course he talks about (Y/N) more than he talks about any of you.

Lucius said that to tease Draco and it worked cause a light red tinged Draco's pale complexion.

Lucius: Let me see, red hair, vacant expressions, tatty second hand book. You must be the Weasleys.

Lucius still had Ginny's book in his hand, I could see Arthur approaching, I didn't really wanted to be involved in this conversation because I like both families so I just decided to stay in my corner.

Arthur: Children, it's mad in here, let's go outside.

Lucius: Oh well, well, well. Weasley senior. Busy time at the Minister, Arthur? All these extra raids. I do hope they pay you overtime. But judging by the state of this, I'd say no. What's the use of being a disgrace to the name of wizard if they don't even pay you well for it?

Lucius went overboard, he was too mean, even if I knew that he wasn't really like this it still made me upset about it.

Arthur: We have a very different idea about what disgraces the name of Wizard, Malfoy.

Lucius: Clearly.  Associating with Muggles.

He returned Ginny's book and got closer to Arthur.

Lucius: And I thought your family couldn't sink no lower. I'll see you at work.

Draco: See you at school. You coming (Y/N)?

I was about to say no, because even if I wanted to spend time with him it would be disrespectful to the Weasley's, especially after they saved me from the Dursley's.

Harry: Go with him, no one wants you here anyway.

Harry's words hurted more that I hoped, but nobody said anything to contradict him.

(Y/N):. You know what, I will go with him, who would want to spend time with a prick like you anyway. Oh and you should put some ice on that nose of yours maybe next time you'll remember to stay out of my life.

I left the bookshop dragging Draco with me, we caught up with Lucius in no time.

Lucius: I see you have joined us, (Y/N). It will be a pleasure having you with us.

(Y/N): I left because I was mad but now that I think about it, I realize that all my stuff is at the Weasleys.

Lucius: Do not worry about it, we'll send a house elf to collect your things.

I gave him a grateful smile.

Draco: We going to have so much fun today.

Draco smiled like a little child that had just received candy, it was a good feeling to see him happy like that because seeing him happy like that made me happy.

......................................................

(A/N)

Hey guys, here's an chapter. Hope you like it and thank you for the support. 😊

Word Count: 1116