He's Gone

(Y/N) Pov

I knew I needed to answer that question soon, but I also needed to talk to someone about all of this, I mean I would definitely be telling Draco and I know that he will help me make sense of all of this but should I tell Hermione?

She's my friend and she doesn't care that I'm a Slytherin but this is way more complicated than my House, we're talking about Voldemort being my dad, and I don't want her to judge me or worst stop talking to me because of this information, I know that would be something Harry would do rather than Hermione but we never know so I'll just tell Draco and when I feel ready to tell Hermione I will.

Harry was still crouching next to Ginny and Tom was holding my wrist once again, it was almost like he was afraid that I'd run from him, but I didn't feel like doing that, no, I wanted to get to know him, my family, everything that we wouldn't be able to talk about with Harry in the room.

Tom: Yes, Potter, the process is nearly complete. In a few minutes, Ginny Weasley will be dead and I will cease to be a memory. Lord Voldemort will return very much alive.

I didn't know how to feel about this information, I did want to get to know him, the real him, not the power-hungry side of him and this could be my chance to do that but I didn't want Ginny to die in the process.

Harry: Ginny. Why aren't you doing something? Oh, I get it now, you're helping him. I should of have know that a filthy snake like you would associate yourself with him, I guess it doesn't matter to you that he killed our parents does it? So what, are you ditching Draco for him now, is that it? You really are a filthy backstabbing snake.

I was seething with rage, he didn't have the right to talk to me like that, I could feel the changes in my eyes, like every other time I was truly mad, I almost lunged at him but Tom held me back and stepped in front of me with a scary glare of his own.

Tom: You will not speak to her that way!

As if sensing Tom's rage, the Basilisk appeared from the water surrounding the path we entered from, Harry looked at the discarded hat and a sword appeared out of nowhere, Harry picked up the sword and pointed it at the huge serpent but quickly quit that idea and ran away. The snake lunged after him and passed, I couldn't help myself and ran my fingers down the serpent's body, it kinda felt like Hades body but a little rougher, it was mesmerizing. Harry climbed Salazar Slytherin's statue.

I felt useless but I haven't decided what side I'll take so it's best if I stayed quiet, Harry started to aimlessly swing at the basilisk, it was kind of a funny sight, to be honest. The basilisk attacked Harry, but he quickly dodged it, making the serpent take a piece of the statue, Harry tried climbing the statue again.

I wish I knew what was wrong in his head, how could he think that climbing the statue while the basilisk was attacking, a good idea, yeah, that's because it wasn't. That resulted in him almost falling from the statue but after some time he was able to pull himself up. He was now on top of the statue's head and started to aimlessly swing at the snake again, not even nearly close to hitting it. The basilisk pushed him with his head making him fall and lose the sword, he got up and was searching for it. When he got it, the basilisk was so close to him and Harry took that opportunity to stabbed the basilisk through his mouth. That made the beautiful snake trash around and die but it also made one of the basilisk's fangs get stuck in his arm.

I looked at Tom and he looked furious that the monster of the Chamber was killed, I just stood there looking at both of them. Harry was limping, not really sure why, cause his injury was on his arm but then I remembered that the fangs are poisonous, he limped his way towards us and fell on his knees right next to Ginny.

Tom: Remarkable isn't it, how quickly the venom of the basilisk penetrates the body? I guess you have a little more than a minute to live. You'll be with your dear Mudblood mother, soon. Funny the damage a silly little book can do especially in the hands of a silly little girl.

Harry took the diary out of Ginny's hands and opened it, I felt like a spectator watching a movie, but I  didn't want to say or do something without actually thinking about what I want.

Tom: What are you doing?

Tom's voice was filled with fear, I looked at him, understanding what Harry was doing, if the basilisk's fang penetrates the book then the process will be interrupted, saving Ginny's life and destroying Tom and I was right cause the next thing I see is Harry plunging the fang in the journal.

Tom: No! Stop!

I didn't know how to feel about this but like I said before, I could only watch and I knew that Tom understood me, cause when we locked eyes I could see that he cared for me, he didn't need to know what side I choose he only wanted me to know he loved me and that we would meet soon. Harry kept stabbing the diary in different places and Tom was screaming and disappearing before my eyes, I could feel a tear go down my face when he vanished.

Ginny woke up and I fell down on my knees, I had just met him and he was gone. I just stared at the place he stood with a blank look on my eyes but with only one thought, what will I do.

.............................................................

Word Count: 1025