Plataform 9 3/4

(Y/N) Pov

I stared at his pretty eyes while he opened his mouth to say something but he was cut off by a man that I assumed to be his father because they looked alike.

Lucius Malfoy: Draco don't run away like that, just cause you know the way around.

The man snarled at Draco while he lowered his head in shame and I felt bad for him even though I just met him.

I knew that I couldn't say anything because it was not my place and I could put Draco in more trouble, I sighed lowly and that seemed to have caught his attention I could swear I saw I little bit of nervousness emerge in Draco's eyes as he saw his dad's interest in me but it disappeared as quickly as it had appeared.

Lucius Malfoy: And who is your friend?

He asked with another scowl on his face making me think that maybe he never really smiled.

(Y/N): My name's (Y/N) Potter, Mr. Malfoy it's a pleasure to meet you.

I tried to be as polite as I could, not wanting to get on the bad side of my probable future friend, I looked at him and then at Draco, they both looked like they were analyzing me, I saw Mr. Malfoy's eyes widen after a few seconds but they quickly went back to normal as he looked at me harder, almost looking for something.

Lucius Malfoy: Yes, a pleasure indeed. I'm sorry to cut your conversation short but Draco and I must be going.

Mr. Malfoy grabbed Draco's arm and pulled him out of the shop, the older man looking back once more before shaking his head almost in shock.

I pouted as they left, I was excited to continue talking to Draco, to make my first friend, I sighed and continued to make my way to the beautiful snake, I looked back to where the father/son duo was before, replaying Mr. Malfoy's reaction as I said my name, but I shook my head and continued my way towards the Snake.

As I looked at her up close I knew that she was the one I wanted and I turned to the shop owner and said that I wanted to take her, he looked scared for a moment but nodded his head nonetheless.

After everything was taken care of I walked out of the shop with my new pet, not bothering to put him in the container the shop owner gave me, letting it curl around my arm towards my neck and, he looked really comfortable, nuzzling his head into my shoulder.

I laughed as I gave him a small pat on the head, I could feel the stares of the people around me looking at me like I was insane for getting just a dangerous pet, the judging whispers, but I just rolled my eyes and continued walking hoping to met Hagrid in the middle of the crowd.

............The next morning............

After an amazing night's sleep, Hagrid took us to the train station and said that we had to go to platform 9 3/4 but I know for a fact that it doesn't exist, I told Harry that but he ignored it and tried asking but the answer he got only confirmed what I already knew and told him.

Between the platforms 9 and 10 was a family of redheads and judging by the school supplies on the carts they were going to Hogwarts too so I decided to ask them.

(Y/N): Excuse me, could you tell me how...

Woman: To get on the train to Hogwarts?

The woman who I believe was the mother of all the redheaded kids said and I nodded in reply.

Woman: Just go through the wall.

I was slightly nervous but did what she said, I started to run towards the wall as my face was almost touching it I closed my eyes hoping it would work.

Since I didn't feel the impact of my face smashed against the wall I decided it was safe to open my eyes and when I did open them I was marveled at what I saw, Harry soon joined me but we didn't have much time to admire the views because the train was leaving and if we didn't get on it it would leave without us, after getting on the train we were lucky enough to find an empty compartment to sit in, a few moments later the door was open by one of the redheads we saw before.

Boy: Can I sit here everything else is full.

Harry: Yes.

I wasn't going to say no but the fact that Harry saw me going to speak and decided to not let me talk annoyed me. I glanced at him seeing a mean smirk appear for a few seconds, these last few days he has been acting different, meaner, always doing things like this, I don't know what happened.

I thought that we would always have each other, cause that's how it has always been at the Dursleys, even though sometimes he was cold it was nothing like this.

The kid closed the door and remembered that Draco was going to Hogwarts too, which meant that he was on the train too so I got up, got my things, and opened the door to go look for him. I needed a break from Harry and his cold shoulder.

The redhead boy rolled his eyes at me, not even trying to hide it, it was clear that neither of them wanted me in this compartment, even though I was here first then the read head boy, another reason for me to try to find Draco, in those few seconds I felt more comfortable than I am feeling right now with these two, and one of them is my brother.

Harry: Where are you going?

I didn't like the rudeness in his voice but said nothing of it, I was tired and just wanted space. After we found out that we were wizards it was almost as if the mask he had so desperately tried to hide before came off, only being put back on for others, for show.

(Y/N): To find someone.

I kept my tone smooth and gentle, not wanting to upset him more.

I started to walk down the hall and look inside the other compartments but I couldn't find Draco as I was nearly at the end I looked inside a compartment and there he was, sitting with two other kids I opened the door and looked at him.

(Y/N): Can I sit with you Draco?

I smiled brightly and I saw a grin starting to appear on his face as he nodded.

I sat next to him and gave him a small wave in greeting before doing the same to the other two people in the compartment, and I finally took a breath, feeling much more relaxed.

..................................................

(A/N)

Hey guys.
Hope you guys liked it.

Word Count: 1178