The Grim

(Y/N) Pov

We stayed there until Hermione appeared in our line of sight, she seemed extremely upset, her face red with rage as she marched up to us.

Hermione: Can you believe that woman? Saying I don't possess the Sight, making me look like a fool! Talking about my life and my soul when she doesn't know anything.

You could see that whatever Professor Trelawney had said affected her deeply, I guess because whatever she said was unfiltered and maybe biased on what she thinks from the people in her class.

(Y/N): Calm down. Take a deep breath. I know you're mad she belittled you but you already knew you didn't like that class, you said it was rubbish, so don't let what she said to you affect you like this, is not worth it.

Hermione: You're right, it is rubbish. Oh, did you hear about Buckbeak?

Draco and I looked at each other, we knew Lucius hadn't pressed charges for what happened to Draco, so we didn't know what she was talking about, we both shook our heads at the same time, making her giggle at our expression.

Hermione: Despite the fact that Draco's father didn't press charges, Dumbledore thought it would be best if Buckbeak was let loose in the woods, and even though Hagrid can still see him whenever he wants, Dumbledore said that Hagrid couldn't show him in class anymore.

That was unfortunate news, Buckbeak looked like such a sweet creature if only Harry didn't cause what happened. Hagrid is probably sad to let Buckbeak loose, I can't imagine what would be like to have to part with your pet just because of a stupid accident, but at least Buckbeak wouldn't be killed, things would be a lot worse if Lucius had pressed charges, it definitely wasn't a sight I would like to see, just thinking about it makes me sad.

(Y/N): We should visit Hagrid, he's probably feeling so down right now, we might be able to cheer him up a bit, before Dumbledore appears to let Buckbeak loose.

We all got up, Draco grabbed my hand, my mind still having lingering thoughts about the conversation we had before, it seems like I won't have time to write a letter to Mr. Ollivander asking about it. My main purpose right now was to cheer Hagrid up, we took the path that led to Hagrid's hut, we could see Harry and Ron from the distance, as we got closer we could hear them talking about what Professor Trelawney had said about Hermione, how she was right, and that nothing she said was a lie, it made my blood boil, I looked to the side looking at the person the mentioned, she was furious as marched up to them, I didn't even try to stop her, why would I, she pointed her wand at Ron, Draco had a smirk on his face as Harry looked scared, he didn't even remind me of the boy who had grabbed her arm and demanded answers from her.

Hermione: You vile, disgusting, cockroach. How dare you talk about me, I could hex you and you wouldn't even know what hit you.

Draco: Hermione, it's not worth it. Trust me, I would be thrilled to see that, but if you do it they're going to run to Dumbledore and get in trouble, you don't deserve that.

Hermione lowered her wand, she knew Draco was right because that's what they did every time they got into trouble and needed an easy way out, Dumbledore would bend the rules for them, letting them do things that if other students did they would get suspended. She turned around to walk towards us but she quickly turned around again and punched Ron straight to the face, before coming to our side, I gave her a high five and she laughed.

(Y/N): That was bloody awesome.

Hermione: I must admit it did make me feel good.

Draco: I wouldn't want to be him, that looked like it hurt.

We all laughed and continued our way, painfully aware of the two disgusting people behind us, we knocked on Hagrid's door, he opened it with a grim expression, I felt bad for him, he already had to let Aragog go, the dragon he named as Norbert, and now Buckbeak too. We sat down and he offered us some tea.

(Y/N): How are you Hagrid? I know it must be hard.

Hagrid: It's hard but it could be a lot worse. I know you both talked to Lucius about this, so thank you.

Draco looked a bit flustered but nodded his head nonetheless, Harry and Ron were being their insensitive self and we're muttering insults about us when Hagrid got distracted but they were cut off by Hagrid giving Ron something.

Ron: Scrabbers!

Hagrid: You should take better care of your pets, Ron.

Hermione: It seems like you owe me an apology.

Ron: I'll tell that to Crookshanks when I see him.

I rolled my eyes, it amazed me how someone could be so fake, they were literally pretending to be her friends a few days ago, how could someone just do that I would never know.

(Y/N): No, dumbass. You owe her an apology, not to her pet. Actually, you owe her more than one apology but I won't argue with you guys here. It's just a waste of time and would upset Hagrid.

I quickly gave a smile to the downcast man, a knock on the door startled us all along with rocks flying through the window, we quickly got up and left through the back door, but not before I gave Hagrid a smile and comforting pat on the shoulder, we stood upon the hill seeing a man make their way to Buckbeak and let him loose, a few feet away Ron yelped as his rat bit him and went to the ground, he went after him but a yell caught all of our attention.

Ron: Harry, run!

Near then stood a big black dog, the one I had seen before when I was with Draco, he looked at all of us, his eyes stopping at me and snarling in my direction, Draco grabbed my arm and put me behind him almost as if to shield me from the dog's eyes, the dog advanced towards Ron, he bit his leg and dragged him somewhere before coming back and running in my direction, I quickly pushed Draco away, not wanting him to get hurt, the dog bit my leg before I could even grab my wand and dragged me just like he did with Ron, I could hear Draco and Hermione yelling my name but I couldn't make him let me go, now how will I get out of this mess?

.............................................................

Word Count: 1139