At The Train Station

(A/N: Hey guys, sorry for the wait. I know I was a long time without updating, at first I just wanted to make sure everything in this story was how I wanted to, but then I started dealing with some personal issues which made me develop a small writers block, imu still suffering from it, which is one of the main reasons why this chapter took so long and wasn't that good, it also might take a while to write the next one, I'm trying really hard to overcome this writers block, I'll try to update as soon as I can. I hope you guys understand

(Y/N) Pov

To say that I was excited to leave the train would be an understatement, not just because I was going to see father but also because the other students kept glancing inside the compartment we were in just to look at me, I got tired of it and closed the blinds but I could still hear them stop and whispers amongst each other.

It was even worse before I left Hogwarts this morning and got on the train, Dumbledore was looking at me suspiciously from the teacher's table and Harry was glaring at me because I won the Tournament even though he kept insisting from the start that he didn't care if he won or not since he didn't even want to be in it in the first place.

Just the thought of spending the Summer break getting to know my father made me jump excitedly in my seat. Blaise and Hermione looked at me and smiled while Draco laughed before pulling me into his arms. I was in complete and utter bliss, I had told them the truth about what happened in the maze and they didn't say anything bad about it, they were all just happy for me.

I saw Viktor, Dimitry, Alexei, and Ilya before they had to leave for Durmstrang, it was sad to say goodbye but they all promised that we would see each other soon and that they would write letters to keep in touch till then. Professor Moody quit his position not quite sure why but it just strengthens my theory, I just need to see my father to confirm it.

The train ride seemed painfully slow, but it didn't bring anyone's mood down, we had just finished another year, in which we got new friends, and got even closer. Blaise would be spending some time in the Malfoy Manor this Summer, I wanted to invite Hermione as well but it might be dangerous for her there since I don't know the truth about my father's beliefs.

I just sighed and reached for a book, hoping to keep my mind busy until we arrived at the train station.

......................Timeskip.....................

The train came to a stop, and I was out of my seat not even a second later, completely forgetting about my possessions, I could hear my friends laugh and telling me to wait but I was too excited, I have a feeling I couldn't stop even if I wanted to. I was one of the first to get out off the train, I saw Professor Lupin and a big black dog, which I now knew that it was Sirius, standing in the shadows probably waiting for Harry to come out as well. I managed to give them a nod despite the hurry I was in, I saw Professor Lupin offer me a smile, and surprisingly Sirius gave me a nod back.

I looked around trying to find Lucius' unique hair color, I heard footsteps from behind but I didn't look back knowing they belonged to my friends and boyfriend.

Draco: Love, I have your things. I took Hades and Asmodeus out of their cages, they seemed to be tired of staying inside them. Here.

He put his hand on my shoulder and I could feel the familiar sensation of one of my snakes slithering from Draco's arm to my own, I looked back seeing that Hades had decided to stay comfortably put on Draco's other arm while Asmodeus went to mine. I smiled seeing that my pets were so comfortable with the people I spend my days with, especially with Draco. I gave him a small peck, going back to look for his father so we could get out of this swarm of people.