After Party

(A/N):

I just wanted to thank you all for the care on the Authors Note I made last week, it really touched me to know how much you guys care, for real, love you all, I'm better now, there's still some pain and symptoms but I'm much better now.

I want to warn you guys about this chapter, in some older chapters I saw people asking for smut, now since I don't know if everyone would be comfortable with this I made a little test on this chapter, it has a more mature scene but it's not a full on smut so read it, and let me know what you guys think and if you're comfortable with this I might make more in the future.

(Y/N) Pov

Harry's turn wasn't as quick as mine, he nearly died a few times, but oh well, he knew what this was about and still didn't come we'll enough prepared like what was he expecting, for the dragon to lick his face like some cute puppy, now I must admit that the dragon freeing himself was unexpected but still.

.........................................................................

Narcissa and Lucius had left a few hours ago, and now a party was happening in our Common Room, everyone was excited about me completing the first task, in first place nonetheless, Ilya, Dimitri, and Alexei were mingling around, probably flirting with every girl they set their eyes on, while Viktor just sat in one of the couches just minding his own business.

The golden egg I had gotten from Hyperion was in my hand, I looked at it intrigued, there's no way they would make it this easy to get the clue for the next task, okay we did have to fight a dragon for it but everything is supposed to be a challenge so even opening the egg should prove to be difficult. A third-year bumped into me making me drop the egg, which opened as it made contact with the ground, and I never regretted dropping something so much, like for real, a shrill sound echoed through all the Common Room, everyone clutched their ears while I crouched to get the egg and close it before I lost my hearing.

Everyone sighed in relief when the damn thing was closed, I looked at Viktor, knowing that we were in the same predicament now, how the hell are we going to figure this out, I don't know if my head hurt because of the shrill sound from just a few seconds ago or the thought of deciphering this egg. Having enough of partying, the Common Room got quiet as people left for their rooms or in the case of our fellow Durmstrang students to their ship to retire for the night.

Once the Common Room was empty Draco came in my direction and stretched out his hand, I looked at him confused and he gave me one of those dazzling smiles of his.

Draco: Dance with me?

I laughed and grabbed his hand, he pulled me in making me collide with his chest, and he put his other hand on my waist and swayed me gently, neither of us said anything, we just stayed there for a while.

Draco: I love you.

(Y/N): I love you.

He smiled again and kissed my head before slowly lowering his head, I could feel his breath on my skin leaving goosebumps on its way, and the hand that was grabbing my hand made its way up to my face, caressing it softly, I looked up at him and when our eyes meet so did our lips. His soft lips on mine were slow, taking his time, my hand went up to the back of his neck playing with his hair, and that seemed to trigger something, cause he pulled me even closer by my waist, his grip tightening definitely leaving the mark of his fingers on that area, he started walking forward making me walk backwards until I hit the wall, the hand that was on my face before went down to my neck, applying a little pressure before tilting my head up, our lips disconnected, I tried to kiss him again but he put more pressure on my neck making me whimper, his lips went up to my ear.

Draco: So I'm hot when I'm overprotective? F*ck, honey, do you know what that did to me at that moment? I wanted to pin you to a wall right there.

I didn't say anything I just looked at him with innocent looking eyes and a small smirk.

Draco: You won't be smirking for long, love.

His hand left my neck and went up to my lips, forcing a finger between them, I wrapped my tongue around it and sucked, his eyes darkened.

Draco: I wonder how pretty you'd look on your knees with makeup running down your face and using your pretty mouth.

I blushed, like this is really not what I was expecting to happen, this was a new side of Draco, I always tease him and he never reacts like this.

Draco: Ever been to heaven before? How about I take you tonight?

He started lowering his lips while undoing the buttons of my shirt, I sighed in pleasure but Draco was thrown to the other side of the room before something else could happen, I looked around finding Uncle at the entrance of the Common Room, I went crimson red and closed my shirt, I looked at Draco seeing his frustrated look as he got up from the floor.

Uncle: You better keep your hands to yourself, Mr. Malfoy or you won't have hands at all.

Draco tried saying anything but was cut off by Uncle's glare.

Uncle: It is past curfew so make your way to your bed Mr. Malfoy unless you want me to escort you back to your dorm room?

Uncle raised an eyebrow, Draco looked at me and sighed before going up the stairs that led to his dorm room.

Uncle looked at me still with one raised eyebrow, and I looked away, finding the walls to be more interesting at this embarrassing moment.

Uncle: I came to congratulate you, but I didn't expect to find you in this situation...

(Y/N): Uncle!

By now I was probably more red than the Gryffindor red.

Uncle: Sorry, sorry. That is completely normal but now I'm going to be traumatized for life by the image of my niece and my godson almost going at it in the Common Room.

He teased me for a while longer before congratulating me on my win,  he ruffled my hair and kissed me on the head before leaving, I threw myself on the couch remembering what just happened and put my hands on my scarlet face.

(Y/N): Oh. My. God! What the f*ck just happened?

.........................................................................

Word Count: 1022