Thoughts

(Y/N) Pov

I felt extremely numb right now, I couldn't wait to find Draco so I could get a hug, he has the best hugs and he can always make me feel better no matter what situation we are in. I didn't took notice of someone grabbing my hand and dragging me, nor did I took notice of us flying out of the Chamber, I didn't even pay attention to what happened to Harry and how he survived the basilisk's venom. My head just kept going back to that moment.

The moment my heart stopped cause of the sight in front of me, the moment when Tom looked at me with so much care in his eyes before he vanished. Every time I closed my eyes that was all I could see, I couldn't focus on anything else, the rest of the people involved with this matter were giving  me patronizing eyes without even knowing what had actually happened, I could feel it on my skin and it was making me insane, all they knew was Harry's version of what happened and I'm sure he changed everything to make me the bad guy.

All I wanted to do was snap, but I feared that if I did that I would never be the same, not that anything could go back to the way it was, no, I found out who I was and my Dad was taken away from me before I could even spend time with him. A bomb had just been released in my life and another one followed right after not caring how damaged I would become.

What didn't shock me was that it was Harry that released the last bomb, he made dumb comments about things he would even begin to comprehend, without even seeing the hand that was latched around my wrist. I wanted to feel pissed about everything that had just happened in the Chamber but in this moment I was so emotionally drained that I felt nothing. I wish this was all a dream that I would be able to forget but I knew that I would never forget and that I couldn't just snap my fingers and make everything disappear.

I felt like my body was in auto pilot, when we reached the castle the first thing I did was separate myself from the others, I knew they wouldn't care about my version or what I had to say so I just make my way to the Slytherin Common Room, feeling my mind become a bit more clear.

Not surprised to find it empty, it was still pretty late so of course everyone was asleep, not that I cared much about everyone, no, I only cared about one person and I wouldn't disturb his sleep when I wasn't even sure I could speak to him right now. So I just sat down in the chair in front of the fireplace, the fire burning, slowly consuming the wood while I stared at it with a hand touching the necklace that I I've been using since last year, now knowing why I received it, who sent it and why it felt so comforting.

Being in the Common Room made me feel a lot better, the familiar setting making me relax against the chair, the beautiful green colors around the place, the magical glow it had, I somehow knew that Salazar Slytherin spend a lot of time in here, probably molding this room in the image he had of all the people that would be sorted into his house, reminding them who they are and how superior Slytherin is, it was obvious he wanted to show how much better we were by making this room a space of elegance and power.

I got up from my seat and made my way to the shelfs on the wall, trying to find something to take my head of the image I saw when I closed my eyes and there was no way I would be able to sleep because of it, I settled on a odd book with a leather cover and sat back down, I read the first pages slowly trying to spend as much time as I could while doing it. The sound of footsteps suddenly caught my attention making me quickly look in their direction, finding Snape there looking at me. The look on his face told that he already knew where I had been, wich also told me that Harry had already talked to someone. Snape's eyes told me he was worried about me and I couldn't blame him for that, I mean if I encountered one of my students in the Common Room sitting by the fireplace and reading a book but with her mind elsewhere after she was in a dangerous situation, I would be worried too. But he didn't say anything, he just sat on the other chair, completely silent, it was comforting to know he was here for me since I had no one besides Draco, his parents and Hermione that is if she didn't stop talking to me.

I looked around the room again, Snape was looking at me but continued silent. I couldn't go back to reading the book in my hand, not because I didn't want to but because something was stopping me from doing so, wich meant that the moment Dad disappeared was replaying in my head again, I grabbed the armrest tightly trying to keep calm but it wasn't working.

Snape: You know, your mom she loved you very much, I remember her jumping around excited for you to be born, it was a sight to see. You remind me of her, she didn't take kindly to people bad talking her friends and family, it was fun to see people fall in love with her but also be scared of her at the same time. I guess that now that I've told you this, that you will have a lot of questions about who she was and about my relation with her but I know you've been through a lot today and that you need time to take it all in so when you feel ready come to me and I'll tell you everything you need to know.

I was grateful for those words and for the way he understood what I was going through right now, it helped calm me down, we continued to sit there, once again in silence, it helped me relax even more but I needed Draco, I hope he wakes up soon, I can't wait to see him.

.............................................................

Word Count: 1100