Jealousy

(Y/N) Pov

It was now morning and I was feeling a lot calmer than the night before, I decided to not let Sirius Black make me feel like that again, I am not going to let myself down on what-ifs, I'm (Y/N) Riddle and if he comes after me I'll face him with everything I got.

I got ready for the day and went down to the Common Room meeting up with Draco, who was being bothered by a girl with short black hair, she had an annoyingly loud voice and was trying to flirt with Draco, I knew who she was, I've heard her talk about how handsome Draco is but I've never really met her, but seeing her flirt with him made my blood boil even though I knew she didn't have a chance.

(Y/N): Good Morning, my love.

I went up to him, sat on his lap, and gave him a kiss which he gladly kissed back making me smile, I knew he was relieved by the way his shoulders became less tense, I guess he was starting to lose his temper with her.

Girl: I'm sorry but Draco and I were having a conversation.

(Y/N): Yes and now I'm here so you can leave, I think my boyfriend appreciates my presence more than yours.

Girl: What the hell did you just say to me? I'm Pansy Parkinson, you can't talk to me like that.

(Y/N): I just talked to you like that, so what are you going to do about it?

She stayed silent, her eyes glassy like she was about to cry and I rolled my eyes, I hadn't even said anything to make her feel like crying. I could see other Slytherins students looking our way, the older ones looked amused while the first years looked confused not really understanding what was happening.

(Y/N): Exactly, you're not going to do anything about it cause you're terrified of what I could do if you even tried. Now leave before I lose my patience and do something I won't regret.

She turned around and was going to run away when I remembered something.

(Y/N): Ohh!

She turned around with a few tears running down her face, I guess she felt embarrassed.

(Y/N): If I ever catch you or even hear that you tried to flirt with my boyfriend again I'll make sure you'll regret being born.

She just nodded her head really fast and went back to running out of the Common Room, I could hear a few girls snickering so I glared their way making them shut up, this whole thing right in the morning surely made my mood turn sour.

Draco: Now, now, love, there's no need to be jealous, you know I love you and only you, now let's get some breakfast.

I nodded and he put his good arm around my shoulder.

(Y/N): Oh, wait. I need to go get Hades, he is getting a bit fussy from staying in the room for this long and I forgot him when I left, I'll be right back.

I ran up to my room and grabbed the black snake who was staring intently at me, I quickly fed him and left the room with him curled up against my arm, when I got back to Draco, he caressed Hades and I lightly laughed. This snake makes everyone scared to death but with Draco and I, it's like he becomes a cat, just wanting attention. We went to the Great Hall for breakfast, the first years that hadn't seen Hades yet gulped and got off our way, I saw Pansy at the Slytherin table, her eyes red and puffy from crying, she looked at me and Hades hissed making her yelp and Draco laugh.

Draco: It seems like he doesn't like her either. She was so annoying, I kept telling her to leave me alone but she kept talking if you hadn't come I would've yelled at her.

(Y/N): I know, you had this scowl on your face and your eyes looked livid, you only become like that when you're extremely mad, not gonna lie angry Draco is hot Draco but please hold your temper love. We wouldn't want you to yell at her and have her go to Dumbledore telling lies now, would we? I'm not telling you to be friendly with her just don't pay attention, pretend like she isn't there annoying you, ok?

Draco: Only because you asked me to and cause I don't want us to get in trouble if she decided to go tell Dumbledore lies.

I pecked his cheek and grabbed two green apples from the table, one for me and the other for him, as soon as we sat in our seats at the table a bunch of people came to talk to us, this happened every day but it was still a hassle, students wanting to get on our good side just so they could say that they were friends with us, a Malfoy and a Potter even though that's not my real name, the son of one of the most important families in the Wizarding World and the Girl who lived, what a load of bullshit.

Hermione came to our table earning some bad looks from the Gryffindor table, we all know who those looks came from, she tried to sit in front of me but a girl that I didn't know was already there, I looked at her and basically told her to move with my eyes which she did with an irked look on her face but I couldn't care less.

Hermione: Hey are you okay? You looked like you were in a rush to get away from the Gryffindor Common Room yesterday.

(Y/N): I'm okay, I guess that hearing that Sirius Black was in the castle was a bit shocking but I'm fine now, seriously don't worry about it.

Hermione: Okay but why do you look so cranky this morning and why does Draco look a little smug?

I looked to my side finding him smirking down at me which made me slap him on the side, he whined and Hermione laughed, I could see some of his fangirls grimacing at me but they quickly looked somewhere else when Hades started slithering off my arm.

Draco: She is cranky this morning because she found a girl flirting with me and she got jealous, isn't that right love?

(Y/N): I wasn't jealous, it's just ridiculous to see girls throw themselves at you when you're already dating someone but whatever.

I huffed and took another apple from the table, he laughed and kissed my cheek but I stayed with a stoic face on, Snape and Lucius would be proud.

Draco: Come on love, I was joking. Please don't be mad at me.

I just put my head in his chest, he seemed pleased about it but quickly changed his expression and put a little distance between us, when I looked up to find out why I saw him look at the teacher's table, Snape was staring at us and I guess it made Draco nervous, Professor Lupin who saw what happened put his hand in front of his mouth trying to keep himself from laughing.

Hermione: You know you guys are perfect for each other. I don't think I've ever seen someone fit so perfectly.

(Y/N): Thank you. Oh, by the way, I forgot to ask but what happened after I left? Dumbledore seemed on edge.

Hermione: He was scared to let us stay in the Common Room after that happened so he gathered all the Gryffindor students and relocated us for the night, it was a little uncomfortable, to say the least. I have to go now, there are still some things I would like to discuss with those two idiots, see you later okay, and please don't go putting yourself in danger.

(Y/N): I don't put myself in life-threatening situations on purpose, trouble just seems to follow me around.

She gave me a disapproving glance and went back to her table, Draco was talking to the students around us and I pretended to pay attention to what they were saying but I couldn't stop thinking about something, how the hell is Dumbledore still Headmaster and why didn't he doubled the security of this school, I've been in this school for three years and I seem to get myself in trouble every year, like don't the student's parents have anything to say about that or do they only care that Harry and I were able to do something about it.

I have no doubt in my mind that this year and the next year's will have dangerous situations, it sort of became kind of like a routine by now, but I'm cool with that cause they became kind like tests to make stronger, and now that I know the truth about myself I'm sure I won't be in situations as harmful as the ones before, seeing as they only happened because Dad wanted to meet me and get to Harry. The question is will I be able to prevail through them? To survive this fight between Harry and my Dad or will I become collateral damage?

.............................................................

Word Count: 1557