The Weasleys

(Y/N) Pov

It was already morning when we got to the Weasleys  house, even though the house had a weird shape it was really cozy, magic everywhere, it was stunning. Apparently Ron and his brothers had come get us in secret, because a woman appeared in front of us looking mad.

Ms. Weasley:  Where have you been? Harry, (Y/N) how wonderful to see you, dears. Beds empty! No note! Car gone! You could have died! You could have been seen! Of course I don't blame you, Harry, (Y/N).

Ron: They were starving them, mum. There were bars on their window.

I saw Harry nod through the corner of my eye.

Ms. Weasley: Well, you'd best hope I don't put bars on your window, Ronald Weasley.

(Y/N): I'm sorry to meddle, Ms. Weasley, but if it weren't for your sons, we wouldn't even be able to go back to Hogwarts this year, so don't be to hard on them, please.

Ms. Weasley: Of course dear and please call me Molly.

She gave us a warm smile, I could see Ron and his brothers giving me thankful expressions while Harry just glared at me for no reason, seriously what the hell is wrong with him, he's been more annoying than normal and it's starting to get on my nerves.

Molly: Come on, dears, time for a spot of breakfast.

We made our way to the table starting to eat when I heard someone running down the stairs.

Girl: Mummy, have you seen my jumper?

Molly: Yes, dear, it was on the cat.

Harry: Hello.

The girl looked at Harry, took a few steps back and ran upstairs.

Harry: What did I do?

(Y/N): I don't know maybe you scared her with that glare that you have.

Harry: Last time I checked snakes didn't talk, so shut up.

(Y/N): If we were at the Dursley's, I would have slapped the hell out of you but since we aren't and I don't want to make a scene when this people have been so kind, I won't do it but be careful cause I'm sure Hades also didn't like that comment and I won't stop him if he wants to take a bite.

The snake that had been around my neck, after being released during the ride, hissed in his direction, Harry was obviously scared of Hades, I mean who wouldn't.

The family looked at us but didn't say anything, it was clear to everyone that Harry and I weren't in the best of terms, the only person who didn't know why was Molly, seeing that all her sons went to Hogwarts and were in Gryffindor, of course they all knew that Harry didn't like that I was a Slytherin but I couldn't care less about what he thought.

Ron: You didn't do anything wrong. That's Ginny, she's been talking about you all summer. A bit annoying, really.

Ron tried to change the subject and lift the menacing atmosphere in the room by explaining what happened and by the looks of it Ginny had a crush on Harry.

Man: Morning, Weasleys.

Weasleys: Good morning dad. / Arthur.

Arthur: What a night! Nine raids. Nine!

Harry: Raids?

Ron: Dad works in the Ministry of  Magic, in the Misuse of Muggle Artifacts Office. Dad loves Muggles. Thinks they're fascinating.

Arthur: Well, now. Ah. And who are you two?

I could see Mr. Weasley look at me and Harry with a confused look.