Feeling Better

(Y/N) Pov

According to the clock on the wall, it was almost time for breakfast in the Great Hall and that meant that Draco should be coming down soon. A bunch of fellow Slytherins were already awake and leaving the Common Room, they all looked at me, seeing the restless look on my face but not saying anything about it.

I heard footsteps coming down the stairs so I looked to see if it was finally Draco, when I confirmed that it was him, I quickly got off the chair and hugged him, making him stumble back and tense up, but he soon relaxed when he realized that I was the one hugging him, I could feel curious eyes on us but I didn't care.

Draco broke the hug and lead me to the chair I was sitting before, he made me sat down on it again while he kneeled in front of me still grabbing my hands.

Draco: What's wrong? Did something happen?

(Y/N): I got the answers I was looking for.

Draco: That's great, isn't it?

(Y/N): I need to tell you everything that happened.

He just nodded and looked at me paciently while I told him everything that happened in the Chamber, he didn't interrupt me, not even when I told him Voldemort was my dad or that is parents were my godparents, he just stayed there listening to me and when I was done he hugged me again, knowing I needed it badly, cause of the tears in my eyes when I told him that my Dad died.

Draco: I won't tell you I understand what you're going through right now, cause I don't and it would be insensitive of me to tell you that, I'm just going to tell you that if you need to cry I'm here to wipe your tears, if you need a hug just like now I will hug you, until that numbness in you disappears cause that's what best friends are for and if you want my opinion on what side you should choose, I'll tell you that if it was me I would choose Tom, cause Harry hasn't done anything but bad mouth you, he doesn't see that gold heart you have and treats you like you're the villain of the story while you're trying to help him, maybe it's time to let him go and not care.

His hugs and advice made me feel better, I was still sad but there's nothing I can do about this now and Draco was right Harry never tries to see that I'm a good person so why do I continue to help him, well it doesn't matter anymore, it's time to stop it, if he thinks that he's fine without me than I'll let him do whatever he wants.

(Y/N): What would I do without you here with me?

Draco: Let's not think about that. Our lives are so much better when we are together and I can't imagine not having you with me.

I smiled, he kissed my forehead and grabbed my hand, we made our way to the Great Hall, everyone was looking at me with disdain except Slytherin students so I could only assume that Harry's version of the story was already going around making me the bad guy.

Draco: Hey, don't mind them, they wish they could be as awesome as you are.

I laughed at that, which made the glares much more fiercer, seriously, this people really don't have anything else to do besides gossiping, it's quite annoying.

(Y/N): You're right. They wish they could be in Slytherin.

This time it was his turn to laugh, I looked at the teacher's table when I passed the doors of the Great Hall, finding Snape's eyes, I gave him a smile, to show him that I was feeling a little better than before, he gave me a small almost invisible smile, but I wasn't mad about that I mean the man has a reputation to uphold.

I took some of my (f/b) and sat down, I looked at Hades and gave him a small scratch on his head.

Draco: Question. How about you spend summer break with me and my parents? Since they are your godparents you can stay with them, you uncle can't say anything about it, so you'd be away from them and Harry.

Last year when I was asked this question I said no, cause I felt that my duties as a good sister were superior to what I actually wanted and spent summer break with Harry feeling miserable cause I was surrounded by people that I despised, but not this year, no, this year I'll do what I want, I won't deny myself from having a good summer break.

(Y/N): I would love to, but we have to ask your parents.

Draco: Don't worry about that, I send them a letter like weeks ago and they said they would be delighted to have you stay with us if you accepted my invitation.

His eyes were so bright, like a kid on Christmas day, he was telling me all the things we could do this summer and I was so excited about it, I felt a glare so I looked around and I wasn't even surprised when it turned out to be Harry, like seriously dude, get a life, don't you have anything else to do besides glaring at me. For someone that's always saying that he doesn't care about me, he sure spends a lot of time paying attention to what I'm doing.

I looked at him and glared back, I felt my eyes turning red and I saw his eyes widening in fear, he quickly looked at his food and I smirked, I thought that after all my threats he would at least know who he's messing with, but I guess he still doesn't have a clue about it and I'm so going to enjoy teaching him not to mess with someone like me.

.............................................................

Word Count: 1010