The Trapdoor

(Y/N) Pov

After Professor Snape went away.

Hermione: Now what do we do?

Harry: We go down the trapdoor. Tonight.

(Y/N) : Are you serious? Professor McGonagall just told us to go to our dormitories and basically forget about the Stone.

Harry: Yeah but we need to do something before Snape gets the Stone.

(Y/N): It's not Snape. I'm gonna go and find Draco because I'm pretty sure that if I stay here you'll just ignore my opinions anyway and unlike you guys he actually listens to me.

I didn't even gave them time to talk before I turn my back and started to walk away from them. I found Draco on our Common Room with Crabbe and Goyle and he see mad.

(Y/N): You two leave us, I want to talk to Draco alone.

They made a weird face but didn't say anything because of how hard I glared at them, I sat in front of Draco so I could see his face.

(Y/N): What's wrong?

Draco: Nothing.

(Y/N): Come on, I know you well enough to know when you're lying to me and you just did. So what's wrong?

Draco: You.

I made a confused face.

(Y/N): Me?

Draco: Yeah you. You're spending a lot of time with that trio and you don't spend much time with me and you probably don't know but your brother is talking sh** about you behind your back and that pisses me off cause your my best friend.

I was shocked with what he said but he was right, he was with me when Harry wasn't and I'm sure that he will always be here for me but I just need to prove to Harry that it isn't Snape that is trying to steal the Stone and after that I'll never let Draco feel like this again.

(Y/N): I'm sorry I didn't realize that you were feeling like this but I just need to do one more thing with them and then I'll give you all of my time, you are my best friend and I don't want you to feel like this ever again and just so you know you're way more important to me than them, okay?

We hugged I could here him say a really low okay against my neck, we stayed like that for a while and we would of have stayed for a long time if someone didn't pretend to be coughing behind us. We let go and looked in that direction only to find Crabbe and Goyle there.

Crabbe: Sorry, it's time for dinner and we thought it would be best to tell you.

We nodded and made our way to the Great Hall, when we sat at our table I could feel someone staring at me so looked around to see who it was and found it was Harry and his friends, I roll my eyes and went back to my talk with Draco.

After dinner we went to our common room and I said goodnight to the boys and gave Draco a kiss on the cheek, when I got to my room I found Hedwig beside Nox with a letter for me.

The letter said that Harry and the others were going through the trapdoor after everyone was asleep and that they would send Hedwig when they were at the entrance of my Common Room so I could met them.
I gave Hedwig a little bit of Nox's food and she went away and since I was already with the food in my hand I gave Nox a little bit too and grabbed Hades food which was different from Nox's obviously after Hades was done eating he came and rested himself on my neck and I couldn't get him off to his bed so I just left him there.

A little later Hedwig was on my window again so that meant that Harry and the others were wait for me, so I went really quiet so I wouldn't wake anyone and met them.

Harry: I thought you were going to make us wait all night.

I rolled my eyes and went underneath the cape of invisibility but Ron suddenly made a scared face.

Ron: Is that a snake?

When I heard he's question I remembered that Hades was still around my neck.

(Y/N): Yes, he's name is Hades and he's my pet snake do you have a problem?

He shaked his head really fast and we continued our way to Fluffy.

Hermione: Ow, you stood on my foot.

Ron: Sorry.

(Y/N): Alohomora.

The door opened and inside the harp was already playing.

Harry: Wait a minute. He's... Snoring.

The cape flew off us because of Fluffy.

Harry: Snape's already been here. He put a spell on the harp.

I controlled myself from saying that it wasn't Snape. We approached Fluffy.

Ron: Ugh. He's got horrible breath.

(Y/N): We have to move its paw.

Ron: What?

(Y/N): Come on.

We all grabbed Fluffy's paw.

Harry: Ok, push.

We pushed his paw reveling a trapdoor that Hermione opened.

Harry: I'll go first. Don't follow until I give you a sign.

But Fluffy woke up so I touched Harry's shoulder but he ignored me.

Harry: If something bad happens get yourselves out.

I touched his shoulder again but this time with more strength than the last time and he ignored me again.

Harry: Does it seem a bit quiet to you?

Hermione:The harp. It stopped playing.

Ron: Ugh! Yuck! Ugh!

(Y/N): Guys I have been trying to warn you but you ignored me so yeah, Fluffy's awake.

They all looked up at the same time.

Harry: Jump.

We all jumped and fell on this plant and I looked at my neck to see if Hades was alright and he was still asleep, don't ask me how because not even I know.

Ron: Lucky this plant is here really.

He said we are lucky but I have a feeling that we won't be so luck in a few seconds.

......................................................

(A/N)

Hey guys, so here's another chapter, I'm sorry that I took this long to update.
Hope you enjoy it 😊

Word Count: 1012