Final Task

(Y/N) Pov

Now more relaxed, I turned to Draco seeing his peaceful still sleeping face, I felt a strong need to stroke his hair so I did it softly so I wouldn't risk waking him up, I enjoyed moments like this, where I can just relax and not worry about anything that's happening beyond this room.

Draco: Enjoying the view?

(Y/N): Oh, most definitely not.

I smiled and let out a small giggle, Draco looked at me with a mischievous grin and before I knew it I was being tickled.

Draco: Really? What about now? Still not enjoying the view?

I didn't answer any of the questions, I just tried to squirm my way away from him trying to put a stop to the torture.

Draco: Say I'm the best view and I'll stop.

I shook my head while grabbing his arms to stop his hands from moving, but he quickly turned the tables on me because as fast as I could tell he had my hands pinned above my head with its own, while the other went to my waist.

Draco: Say it. You know you want to.

His face got closer and I thought he was going to kiss me, but he just stayed there, his lips inches away from mine, I tried moving my head up but he pulled back and shook his head before going back to the original position.

Draco: Not until you say it, love.

(Y/N): Uhg, fine. You're the best view I've ever seen. I would stare at you for hours. Now kiss me.

Draco: My pleasure.

He leaned down and kissed me, making me forget that we had to get up, I guess staying in bed a little longer never killed anyone.

.....................Timeskip.......................

It was now the time for the third and final task, Draco was very worried seeing as we haven't found the person who tried to control me, he is scared that person might try something else during the task.

(Y/N): I'll be fine, my love. I'll have my guard up at all times, trust me okay? I'll be back to you in no time.

He nodded but still held the worried look from before, I hugged him, wanting to be close to him till I had to join the others on the field, I had talked to Hermione and Blaise before this, wanting it to be just Draco and I.

(Y/N): Don't worry. Just cheer up.

Draco: You better not have a scratch.

I laughed and nodded, he was so cute. I looked at the field seeing Uncle nod at me, it was time.

(Y/N): I need to go, love. You better be cheering for me the loudest you can when I come out of that maze.

Draco: I will. I will always be the loudest when it comes to cheering for you.

(Y/N): Good. Now, go find Lucius and Narcissa. I'm sure they are waiting for you. I love you.

I kissed him before going down to meet Uncle, I sighed seeing that he was also concerned, I knew they couldn't help it, and I totally get it, I mean if it was them in my position I would also be dying with nerves.

Uncle: Be careful out there.

(Y/N): I will.

I hugged the man before going to take my place, I saw Cedric looking at me with a smug look, like he knew something I didn't.

Dumbledore: Sonorus! Earlier today, Professor Moody placed the Triwizard Cup deep within the maze. Only he knows its exact position. Now, Mr. Diggory will be the first to enter the maze, followed by Mr. Krum and Miss Riddle as they are tied for second place, and in last Mr. Potter and Miss Delacour.

The crowd was hysterical, yelling my name along with Krum, I looked at Draco seeing him with Lucius and Narcissa, and I nodded at them before looking at Viktor. Karkaroff was almost as hysterical as the crowd it was slightly annoying to watch, Viktor looked so done with the man.

Dumbledore: The first person to touch the cup will be the winner! I've instructed the staff to patrol the perimeter. Should, at any point, a contestant wish to withdraw from the task he or she need only send up red sparks with their wands. Contestants! Gather round. Quickly!

I looked at the man annoyed, yelling at us to be quick when we were the ones waiting for him to get down from his dumb pedestal.

Dumbledore: In the maze, you'll find no dragons or creatures from the deep. Instead, you'll face something even more challenging. You see, people change in the maze. Oh, find the cup if you can. But be very wary, you could just lose yourselves along the way. Champions, prepare yourselves.

We all went back to our places, I looked at Draco one more time, sending him another reassuring smile, not even noticing Cedric moving before entering the maze myself. The entrance closed behind me stopping me from seeing the crowd. Moving forward is the only thing I could do so that's what I did, I followed my gut, taking turns when I could feel that it was the best thing to do.

There was an eerie feeling in the air but that was something I couldn't change, I felt like I was being watched but I knew that that was impossible, or else I would have been able to sense that person, I looked to the path in front of me sensing trouble, I saw the path closing up, my instinct told me to turn right so I did but the walls closing were following me.

(Y/N): Incendio!

I honestly thought that wouldn't have worked, surely they would have taken precautions against such obvious charm, but no, the walls were now being completely burned, before I had time to appreciate the small win, Viktor appeared out of nowhere but the look in his eyes told me he wasn't himself. He lunged at me, something my friend wouldn't ever do.

(Y/N): Stupefy!

Viktor fell to the ground unconscious, I was feeling really guilty but I wasn't about to let him do something he would regret later on, I sighed and grabbed his wand before shooting red sparks into the sky, he needed to get out of this maze before it made his mental state worse, I knew the teachers saw the sparks and I knew he would be well cared for but I still put a protective spell on him just in case before continuing my way.

It felt like I was walking for hours before I finally reached the goal of this task, I heard a noise to my left seeing Cedric and Harry together, the three of us shared a look before running to the cup, the three of us touching it at the same time before all of us were transported to another place. I expected to see the crowd cheering for us but I was met with the sight of a graveyard.

(Y/N): Okay, what the actual f*ck?

.........................................................................

Word Count: 1190