Rage

(Y/N) Pov

Nothing happened during there rest of the ride, he just hugged me, not once taking his arms from around me.

(Y/N): Is everything okay, love?

Draco: Yes. I just missed you, I missed when it's just the two of us, when I can touch you, hug you without feeling eyes on us.

I stroked his head, knowing he was right, it wasn't uncommon for people to pay attention to us, it was disturbing but there wasn't much I could do about it. During breaks, we don't have to deal with it so we got used to showing an incredible amount of affection towards each other but during school is the extreme opposite, we show just a bit of affection, the amount that is considered appropriate.

It's straining to do so, but it is what it is, he must have been feeling so bottled up, I kissed his forehead and just cuddled up to him, also feeling the same way.

We were so comfortable that we didn't even realize that the train had come to a stop, only noticing it after someone knocked at the door.

We left hand in hand, basking in each other presence as we walked, I kept thinking about how I would disclose a piece of the evidence I had to Professor Lupin, after all, it was something that would not sit right with him.

Once we got to the meeting point Professor Lupin and Sirius were already there, Sirius had a scowl on his face but not as menacing as it once was, his eyes looked softer too.

He scanned the both of us before trying to hide a smirk, I raised my eyebrow in sudden confusion. Professor Lupin's eyes were filled with mischief, they focused on a specific point on my neck before teasingly raising his eyebrows at me with a smirk, and in that moment I knew what both of them were teasing me about, the bite mark and the hickey Draco left.

Professor Lupin: Seeing you two together is always such a nice sight.

The man quickly dropped his teasing and pulled me into a fatherly hug, before doing the same to Draco, who despite being slightly flustered from the sudden gesture, returned the hug with a smile. I looked at Sirius who sighed and stretched out his hand for a handshake, my eyes widened a bit before I shook his hand.

Professor Lupin led us to a table in the back, clearly trying to stay out of sight. He took some pieces of parchment from the bag he was carrying.

Sirius: As much as it pains me to admit. You might be telling us the truth.

I looked at Draco before shifting my eye back to the two men in front of me.

Professor Lupin: After our last conversation, I suggested that we keep an eye on Dumbledore, despite Sirius's denial of the subject. He didn't want to believe it but after I told him of the documents your mother had sent, he agreed that your story started making a lot more sense than some of the things Dumbledore has been telling us. So we became more vigilant to any red flags we might encounter.

Sirius: At first we noticed the subtle expression changes when things didn't go his way or when we would question what he said. With the calculating gaze he would give us, Remus kept going over what he had read in your mother's files in his head.

Draco: Did you manage to find something?

Professor Lupin: Yes. In your mother's files, she mentioned some names we had never heard before. After some digging, we found out that those people were Death Eaters but somehow they had no relation whatsoever with your Father or any other known Death Eater, and trust me we know almost all of them, but they did have several connections to Dumbledore.

I sighed, before looking at them, seeing nothing but sincerity in their gazes.

(Y/N): We noticed that too when we went over my mother's files. We discovered something else and this stays between us, no telling the order or anyone else, you both were convinced because you saw compelling pieces of evidence and because deep down you did suspect Dumbledore even if you don't want to admit it.

Draco: The same cannot be said about the other people in the order, while we love Mrs. Weasley and Mr. Weasley, they cannot know. They trust Dumbledore too much, the twins know this and have agreed to keep quiet.

(Y/N): We have to handle this ourselves, we cannot put more innocent lives at risk, not against him.

They both nodded their heads in sync, and I noticed that Sirius was looking at us with a newfound care.

Sirius: You're not as bad as I thought.

I chuckled and shook my head.

(Y/N): We recently broke into Dumbledore's office, and I got more documents that can prove his relation to people that I know with 100% certainty that are not Death Eaters. Some payment logs that once we checked coincide with attacks from Death Eaters.

I got a copy of the list of names from my pocket and gave it to them.

Draco: Amongst them, you have my Aunt Bellatrix  Lestrange and...

Draco looked at me, wondering if he should continue.

(Y/N): Fenrir Greyback.

I saw Professor Lupin flinch and clench his fists, Sirius looked at us with widened eyes before looking at his friend worried.

(Y/N): From what we discovered he has been working for Dumbledore for a long time.

I took a deep breath seeing one of the men I admired so much falling into a pit of rage for the man who caused him his suffering and for the man that he thought of as a friend, an ally who turned out to be a foe, the one giving the orders to the werewolf that bit him.

Draco and I put our hands on top of his clenched one, while Sirius rubbed his shoulder. We all looked at each other hopelessly wondering what we should do.

..................................................

Word Count: 1024