Eye Sore

(A/N: I know that the last chapters might have been a little boring, sorry about that, I'll try to make the other ones more interesting, I just have been low on ideas recently. Hope you guys had a good Easter.)

(Y/N) Pov

Our little trip to the Ministry was possibly the most boring thing I've done, everyone we met tried sweet talking us so they could get in ours, and consequently Lucius' good graces which was so freaking annoying.

We didn't hear how Harry's hearing turned out but we did see Dumbledore walk past us in a hurry so I would say, Harry, managed to get away with underage magic and in front of Dudley, a muggle, nonetheless, another thing I will have to hear him brag about in school, oh, how untouchable the great Harry Potter is.

The train station was packed, more than usual, I looked around seeing a glimpse of a familiar black dog but didn't pay much attention to it.

Dad: The Ministry will be sending someone to be your teacher of Defense Against The Dark Arts, so they can keep an eye on Dumbledore, try not to get in trouble with whoever it is, and I'm telling this to you both, okay?

(Y/N): We will behave, or at least try to, but if they are little sh*ts without a reason I can't promise anything.

Lucius: Language, honey.

Draco chuckled lowly at that but masked it as a cough as I looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

Dad: Severus will be looking out for the both of you, send us a letter the minute something happens, anything at all, Lucius will deal with it the next second.

We both nodded, Father sighed but gave me a kiss on the forehead before turning to Draco, while I higher Lucius and Narcissa, that was looking at us with glassy eyes, I gave her a big tight hug knowing how much she hated seeing us go, I gave her a smile before letting go and moving back towards my father, letting Draco say goodbye to his parents.

Dad: Be careful, please.

(Y/N): I will Father. Don't worry.

Dad: That's impossible, you're my little girl after all.

I smiled and hugged him right as well, before letting go and grabbing Draco's hand, waving at them as we went, finding Blaise, Hermione, Helena, and the twins in one of the compartments.

Hermione quickly grabbed my arm pulling me to sit with her and Helena leaving Draco slightly pouting. I felt something slither up my arm already knowing by its length that it was Asmodeus, I looked at Draco seeing Hades also making himself comfortable in Draco's arm and neck, Draco must have let them out as I sat.

..................Timeskip.................

I woke up to Draco gently shaking me, I yawned and stretched before grabbing my things, pausing a little to admire Draco in his black suit and turtleneck, earning a teasing nudge from the two girls near me. Once we got outside we passed Harry and Ron, who shot us a nasty look, especially at Hermione and the twins, which was something Draco didn't like.

Draco: I'm surprised the Ministry's still letting you walk around free. Better enjoy it while you can. I suspect there's a cell in Azkaban with your name on it.

Harry rushed forward as if challenging Draco, which would probably be the dumbest decision he ever made cause Draco could pack a hell of a punch.

Harry: I think they'll quickly have one with both your names instead of mine. You disgusting, evil snakes.

Asmodeus and Hades quickly hissed at him, raising their heads away from our necks and leaning towards Harry who quickly took a couple of steps back, narrowly missing Hades' fangs.

(Y/N): Careful. Wouldn't want you to become snake food now, would we? Though I doubt they would eat you, you probably taste as disgusting as your personality.

I gave him a sarcastic smile as my friends lowly laughed from behind me, his face turned red with rage at not having the last word, and he tried to take a step towards me but was restrained by Ron.

Draco: What'd I tell you? Complete nutter.

Harry: Just stay away from me!

(Y/N): Oh, we will. It's not like we enjoy being in your presence anyway. You on the other hand seem to love talking to us and looking at us, careful people might think you're in love with us.

I heard him let out a small shriek in anger, Draco put his arm around my shoulder as we all joked around, Asmodeus and Hades having already settled down again. We got in the carriages, and I looked at the black reptilian-like horse, from his black skin that clung to his skeleton, to his dragonish head, and to their black leathery wings that reminded me of a bat.

The Thestral began walking silently, I knew the others couldn't see them but they were fascinating.

(Y/N): I know you guys can't see them but did you know these carriages are pulled by Thestrals?

Hermione: Really?!

I nodded before looking at the creature again, this was not my first time seeing them, though I never mentioned them before, even though I'm not quite sure what death I witnessed to be able to see them.

Helena: Do they look like the illustrations in the books?

(Y/N): Yeah, they're exactly like the illustrations, it's still a sight to see though.

The ride to the castle was quick, we were quickly ushered to the Great Hall for the sorting of the first years, which happened quite fast, almost rushed. Halfway through dinner, Dumbledore got up, I groaned and softly hit my head on the table, seriously doesn't he get tired of making pointless speeches like I get he has to introduce the new teachers but still.

Dumbledore: Good evening, children. Now, we have two changes in staffing this year. We're pleased to welcome back Professor Grubbly-Plank who'll be taking Care of Magical Creatures while Professor Hagrid is on temporary leave. We also wish to welcome our new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher Professor Dolores Umbridge.

And that's when I noticed the pink toad sitting beside Uncle, who might I add didn't look pleased, even Professor McGonagall looked annoyed at the pink eye sore near her, I'm guessing that she's the person the Ministry sent, and just one look at her told me we would constantly clash. Father won't be pleased about that but I won't be able to help it, she looks like such a b*tch.

Sorry, Father, I will try to behave but I'm not sure I'll be able to fulfill my promise when it comes to the pink toad, I don't even need her to talk to me for me to know that I won't be able to tolerate her, may Merlin help me or I might commit a murder.

..................................................

Word Count: 1124