Mornings

(Y/N) Pov

It seemed my morning will be ruined from the start, I had a sleepless night, plagued with images of what I could only assume was Nagini, I knew it was Father's way of messing with Harry but he could at least try and leave me out of it and not ruin my dear sleep, my tiredness turning into a bad mood, I quickly got ready and looked at Hades and Asmodeus who were curled with each other at the end of my bed, Asmodeus lifted his head and slithered towards me, choosing to curl himself around my arm and all the way up to my neck, I expected Hades to follow but he just curled more on my head and didn't move an inch.

(Y/N): Traitor.

I wish I was in his place right now, I left everything ready for when he decides to leave my bed, something to eat and a way for him to get out, I fed Asmodeus and Nox, before leaving my dormitory making my way down the stairs while dodging the people running to get ready for the first day.

Draco and Blaise were already done and waiting for me, looking flawless as ever, the complete opposite of me due to the dark eye bags underneath my (E/C) eyes.

Draco: Good morning, my love. Missed me too much and couldn't sleep?

I simply slapped his head lightly before walking away, hearing both of them snicker at me, I really wasn't a morning person now combine that with not nearly enough sleep and you have a very grumpy (Y/N) on your hands, that is until I get some of my (F/Drink) only then I might get in a slightly better mood.

Once we got to the Great Hall, we went to see Uncle to get our timetables, and it seemed like he also didn't get a good night's sleep because his mood was worse than usual, making the Slytherin students get their timetables and all but run away from the Head of our House.

Uncle: Here.

He gave us our timetables before taking something from the pocket of his robe.

Uncle: This is for you, dear. I got a letter from Lucius late last night that you might of not have had a very good sleep due to certain reasons, so I made you this it should lessen the connection enough for you to have a peaceful sleep if it happens again tonight, I made a lot so it should last you for a while once you run out of it I will make some more.

(Y/N): Thank you, Uncle.

I smiled at him, making sure to not say it too loud, despite people knowing of my true last name now, not a lot know that Professor Snape is my Uncle and I would like to keep it that way since I don't want rumors of me getting special treatment in his class to spread, not that they were true anyways.

Uncle: Run along now.

He shooed us away with his hand, already glaring at the next stuttering student behind us, we got a seat at our table being quickly joined by Hermione, Helena, Fred, and George.

Helena: You look dead!

The boys looked at her with widened eyes, almost like one of those funny moments in anime where the eyes jump out of the character's eye socket when they are shocked, I sighed but didn't say anything only reaching for the jar/ teapot/ coffee pot containing my (F/Drink) and putting a generous amount in my cup/mug concentrating on drinking and savoring it before joining their conversation, I looked at the timetable I was given before groaning to myself and lightly hitting my head on the table, you have got to be kidding me, like seriously my morning couldn't get any worse, this feels like one of those days were everything will go wrong and that I should've stayed in bed or locked in the Common Room.

(Y/N): Kill me now.

Hermione: According to Helena you already look the part so maybe you can fake it.

(Y/N): I need sleep, and I'm in a bad mood cause of it and to make it worse our first class will be with the Ministry hag.

Draco: Let's hope she's not that bad or we might end class due to murder.

Blaise: I think that with her mood today there might be a high chance of that happening.

(Y/N): I'm not even going to say otherwise.

I sighed before getting up, only now noticing that Fred and George were uncharacteristically quiet, no joking around or teasing me, nothing. I narrowed my eyes at them seeing their mischievous smiles and their exchange of glances.

(Y/N): What are you guys up to?

Fred: Us? Nothing.

George: How could you even think that? From little old us. We are saints.

We all looked at each other before laughing.

(Y/N): Ah yes! Saints, most definitely.

Helena: So it wasn't you two that pranked Filch last year?

Hermione: Or switched Ron's shampoo for one of your inventions and turned his hair green?

Fred/George: Don't know what you are talking about.

Draco and Blaise nodded sarcastically before also getting up.

Draco: Just don't get expelled, yeah? It would suck without you guys here.

George: Did you hear that Fred?

Fred: Of course I did, Georgie!

Fred/George: He cares about us!

Draco rolled his eyes but a hint of a smile was visible on his face before he grabbed my hand and directed us to the entrance of the Great Hall.

Blaise: Don't be late for class you two. It's only the first day.

Blaise followed our lead, as we all waved to the red-haired twins that were smiling broadly at us, before making our way to our first class, or as I will find out, to our first torture.

The sitting arrangements were just like last year, Draco and I, Hermione and Blaise, and Helena decided to sit near us with her other friends, looking at her I can't help but see how much she must miss Viktor since I always see her glancing at the bracelet he gifted her, I miss him a lot, he was like the brother I wish I had, so I can't even imagine how much she misses him, it must be hard, I look at Draco and I can't even imagine being without him by my side.

I leaned in a kissed his cheek, he turned to me after with a questioning look, so I kissed his lips this time.

Draco: What was that for?

(Y/N): Just felt like it.

He gave me that adorable smile of his, I put my head on his shoulder, feeling Asmodeus move a little so he could be comfortable. I watched as Padma Patil used the Paper Bird Charm making everyone happy and smile at the beautiful paper bird and since boys will always be boys some were trying to catch it or bring it down, it reminded me of when Draco used it two years ago, though his was directed as a note to Harry, it is quite an enchanting charm.

But as the bird flies back to the front of the classroom, it was magically burned and destroyed, I looked to the from of the classroom seeing the hag dressed in another pink outfit that made me want to burn my eyes out.

Umbridge: Good morning, children.
..................................................

Word Count: 1255