The Quidditch World Cup

(Y/N) Pov

Spending summer with the Malfoys will always be more pleasant than anything else I could be doing, Lucius and Narcissa are delighted to watch Draco and I interact now that we are dating, not that our behavior changed a lot but it still makes me happy to see their faces light up after watching our interactions and how joyous Draco looks but putting that aside, I've been having weird realistic dreams about my father, a beautiful snake and his rat looking servant, don't get me wrong, I'm overjoyed about the possibility of his return but seeing that scrap of a person, telling lies about our first meeting even if it's just in my dreams it still pisses me off, but today's dream was confusing but very much intriguing, my father was saying something about how the boy was everything, I'm assuming he was talking about Harry, and someone kneeled in front of him, an unknown face, young but tormented, he said he wouldn't disappoint father, which wouldn't end nicely for him, I could see the snake going up the stairs to where the man stood, she passed him making him jump from fear, I could hear her speak to my father telling him about the muggle at the door, as sson as he was announced my fathers disgusting servant went to the door blocking the man's view, seeing his face made me want to punch him really bad, once he stepped upide at my father's command, a green flash was seen after two words were spoken, Avada Kedravra, the Death Curse.

After that, I was woken up by Narcissa, she looked at me worried, I hadn't told them about the dreams, I didn't know what they were and I didn't want to worry them about my father's return without knowing if it was real, I got dressed and went down the stairs, I loved how Narcissa didn't force me to talk about it, she knew that I would do it once I was sure about what I had just seen.

At the table was an excited Draco and a stoic Lucius, we would be going to the Quidditch World Cup, which explained Draco's excitement so early in the morning.

(Y/N): Calm down, love. I know you are eager but breathe.

I laughed along with Narcissa, Lucius gave a tiny smile while Draco pouted in my direction.

Draco: But (Y/N), it's Quidditch World Cup.

I laughed and gave him a kiss on the cheek before seating for breakfast, the Weasley twins invited me to go with them, saying that Hermione was coming with them since their parents didn't know that her, Harry and Ron weren't friends anymore and invited her, apparently, she accepted cause she thought it would be rude not to besides she was still friends with the twins and Ginny, they would be delighted if I came with them too, not caring about what Harry and Ron had to say about it, but I had to politely refuse seeing I was already going with Draco and Lucius, Narcissa would be staying home, she wasn't much of a fan and preferred to stay and relax, we finished eating and Draco and I got up to get our stuff.

Draco: I'm so excited to watch Viktor Krum play, have you seen him play, he's awesome.

My lips formed a smile seeing how happy he was just talking about something he liked, it was an adorable sight, him bouncing around to get his stuff while having this childish glint in his eyes made me feel so glad, I went up to him and kissed him, he was surprised but kissed me back.

Draco: What was that for? Not that in complaining.

(Y/N): You are just so freaking adorable.

He smirked at me and pushed me against the wall, leaned in with a smirk still on his face, and damn it looked good.

Draco: Am I still adorable now?

I didn't say anything, I just stayed there looking at him.

Draco: What? Cat got your tongue? Who's being adorable now? All flustered, trapped against me and the wall.

He kissed me again, I put my arms around his neck, he traced one of them with his hand before grabbing it and pinning it against the wall, he smirked during the kiss, he was going to do the same with my other arm but got interrupted by the door opening and a fake cough, we quickly separated seeing Narcissa and Lucius at the entrance of the room, both having a smirk on their faces making me go red with embarrassment, Draco was as red as I was just waiting for them to say something.

Lucius: Sorry to interrupt your fun but we must be going, do you have your things?

We nodded, grabbed our bags, and followed after him, once downstairs Narcissa saw us off with a smile, Draco grabbed his father's arm while I grabbed Draco's hand, and in a flash, we were in the field where the World Cup would take place, I felt like I was going to be sick like I was put in a tube of some kind and squeezed out, it wasn't a pleasant feeling but it was the fastest way of travel, we had done it a few times this summer but it would take some more time to get used to that feeling.

Lucius: Welcome to The Quidditch World Cup.

The space was crowded with people, magical creatures, some of them were using their brooms, flying around almost hitting the people on the ground, there were flags everywhere, it was a cheerful atmosphere.

Lucius: Now, I want you both to listen carefully, I want you to leave immediately after the game, go directly to our tent grab your stuff and leave, if you can't then find a safe place, do you both understand?

We nodded, I could see Lucius instantly relax, he lead us to our tent so we could freshen up before the game, it was a stripped silk tent, it almost looked like a miniature palace, I could see several white peacocks around it, there was no doubt that it was where we would be staying seeing as Lucius loved white peacocks, there are even a few scattered around the Manor's gardens and property.

It was beautiful inside, it almostt remind me of a slightly different mini version of our rooms in the manor, while I took a bath and changed clothes I couldn't help but think about what Lucius said, I just hope everything goes well.

.............................................................

Word Count: 1102