Polyjuice Potion

(Y/N) Pov

After that whole fiasco of Harry speaking Parseltoungue he ran out of the room, Ron and Hermione following him and I kinda felt sorry for him but I was called on the table to duel with some Ravenclaw girl, we were in the middle of the table and took five steps away from each other, from the corner of my eye I could see Draco giving me a thumbs up, he knew I wasn't going to lose and that was calming.

Lockhart: One. Two. Three

(Y/N): Expelliarmus!

I said the spell as soon as the word three was said, the girl that was hit flew all the way off the table, unlike the other people that had been hit with the same spell, I was kinda disappointed actually that it finished so fast, I was expecting her to put up more of a fight since Expelliarmus is an easy spell to counter but it seems like she was caught off guard.

Draco was cheering loudly and we high fived each other when I got close to him, Snape was looking at us like a proud parent.

Draco: Hey, I have a question. Can you also speak to snakes?

I smirked and caressed Hades head.

(Y/N): Yes, I can. But hearing Harry talking to them is extremely awkward, it's like he wasn't supposed to be able to talk to them the words come out slurred and confusing.

Draco: That's so cool! But yeah I get what you mean about Harry's speech being slurred and awkward.

The Dueling Club ended not even a half hour after, we were now studying, some people looking at me because of what Harry did at Dueling Club but I didn't care, Draco and I were finished with studying so we grabbed our stuff and left the room but a voice stopped me while we were on the way to our Common Room. It was the voice from the other day, I grabbed Draco's hand and hurried to the Common Room, I wasn't scared of it but I didn't want anything happening to him.

Voice: Blood. I want blood. They all must die. Kill. Kill. Kill! Time to kill.

We got to the Common Room in safety, Draco was confused so I looked at him, as if telling him to ask what happened.

Draco: What's wrong?

(Y/N): I heard a voice saying that it needed blood and that it was time to kill, just like when I found Filch's cat, and I wasn't about to take any risks while you were with me, I have a feeling that whatever is petrifying the students won't hurt me but I can't say the same thing about you.

......................................................

It was now morning and the chatter on the Great Hall was about Harry being the Heir of Slytherin wich obviously included me cause I'm his sister but apparently he found another petrified student after he left to go to his Common Room and had to go to Dumbledore's office.

The stares I was getting during breakfast were annoying but nothing I hadn't gone through before, but there was one stare that intrigued me, Ginny, Ron's sister was staring at me but there was something different in her eyes but I stopped looking when Hermione came to me, she looked worried and I could only assume it was about the rumors that were spreading through the school.

......................................................

Timeskip

It was now Christmas time and according to Hermione the Polyjuice Potion was almost ready and the only thing that was missing was some of Crabbe and Goyle's essence, apparently she had filled some muffins with a sleeping draught, she had told us this beforehand so we knew what was going to happen, I felt kinda guilty that she was doing this for Draco and I, when I told her that she didn't have to tell us she only said that I'm her friend and she wasn't about to let my idiotic brother do this to me just because he doesn't like the person that I hang out with.