Review

(Y/N) Pov

The necklace Father gave me sat nicely on my neck as I sat in Salazar Slytherin's scriptorium revising the books Lucius had sent me about the spells they had taught us already.

Father agreed with my idea of teaching my friends how to defend themselves so he and Lucius packed the books and their notes about everything we were taught over the summer so I could teach them properly, I had already chosen a few healing spells that we learned from Narcissa, knowing they would come in handy in the future, I also chose a few potions just in case.

Now choosing combat and defensive spells is showing to be a harder task due to the abrupt array of them, all with different purposes and effects.

And along with that, we still need to review the spells we learned in the years prior, again just in case, after all with everything going on through the years is easy to forget some things.

Draco and Blaise went to get stuff that we can transfigurate and practice with, while Helena and Hermione went to talk with the twins about joining our training session. I finally decided which spells to teach and got up to leave, so I could wait for them outside since they would need someone who spoke Parseltongue to open the door to the scriptorium, which reminds me that I need to teach them something in Parseltongue so they can enter whenever they need and since people might get suspicious if they see me waiting for them all the time, especially near the entrance to the Slytherin Common Room seeing as we try to spend time together away from both our Houses so the other students don't feel uncomfortable with us just hanging there, especially the first year's that are still stuck on st*pid House rivalry and other people's opinions.

And I say both cause Helena's Hufflepuff mates don't really bother themselves with it, they choose to focus on more important stuff than who's hanging out with who and where. And if something does happen they won't say a thing, they are loyal, a trait that I admire very much, they aren't loyal to me or anything, they don't know me after all, no they are loyal to their housemate so they wouldn't say anything, besides they hate gossip.

This honestly makes me wonder how Cedric was a Hufflepuff, but I didn't know him beyond the idiot he was with me so maybe some part of him was loyal to a fault when it came to his friends.

My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of footsteps, I looked up thinking that it was either Draco and Blaise or Hermione and Helena, but I was quickly disappointed when I found that pink gargoyle staring at me, I didn't move from the place I was leaning against, I just stood there with m arms crossed and waited for her to say anything.

Umbridge: Miss Riddle, what are you doing here?

I just gave her a blank stare, like b*tch really, it's not like I'm near my Common Room or anything.

(Y/N): Waiting for my boyfriend and friends.

Umbridge: Near the Slytherin Entrance?

(Y/N): Yes. In case it wasn't noticeable I am a Slytherin, and so is my boyfriend, and one of our friends, why wouldn't I wait for them here?

Umbridge: I know that, but why here of all the places in the castle?

(Y/N): Excuse me, Professor, but is this going anywhere? I am waiting for my friends near my House's Entrance because I like how quiet it is down here compared to the other places in the castle, it's not like I'm committing a crime, and as far as I know, the only restricted places are the Restricted Section in the Library, The Faculty Tower and the Forbidden Forest. I am in none of the above so I would like to know what is the matter, if there is any, if not I would like to continue to wait for my friends.

I swear I could see steam coming out of her ears but she didn't say anything back, and by the look on her face I knew that it was because Lucius had talked to the Minister, she quickly left after that, stomping her feet like a child throwing a tantrum.

Luckily Draco and the others got here right after that so I didn't have to deal with anyone else while waiting for them. I waved at them before looking around, seeing no one there I quickly said something in Parseltongue before making my way to the scriptorium once again. The boys put everything in position before transfigurating everything, luckily we had a lot of room.

(Y/N): Okay, I thought that maybe we could review the things we already know, and perfect the stuff we struggle with before learning anything new, and once that's done maybe learn the healing spells, cause trust me you will need them later on.

They all looked at each other before nodding and taking their respective places in front of the training dummies. They knew I was right, I mean what's the point of learning new and harder spells if I haven't even mastered the ones I already know, it would just be a waste of time, we learn something from each sell we perfectly cast, whether it's a flick on the wrist or a mispronounced word, stuff we can implement on harder spells to make them easier, so what the point if even the basic of basics are lacking.

Draco and I went around seeing if we could help with anything but we were quickly dismissed as one by one they finished the review of the list of spells I had given them, and seeing them rapidly work through it I couldn't help but feel like a proud mother who is watching her child's first steps, and before I could stop myself I thought "this is going to be easy".

.................................................
Word Count: 1007