Headmaster's Office

(Y/N) Pov

I was now in Dumbledore's office, Harry and Ron were also there but we didn't say anything to each other, there was nothing to say.

Dumbledore: You three realize of course, that in the past few hours, you have broken perhaps a dozen school rules.

Harry/Ron/(Y/N): Yes sir.

Dumbledore: And that I have sufficient evidence to have you expelled?

All: Yes sir.

Dumbledore: Therefore it is only fitting that you all receive Special Awards for Services to the School.

I was shocked but I didn't show it, Harry and Ron had big grins on their faces, but every time I looked at Dumbledore I remembered that he lied to me, he knew who I was and thought it was better to leave me with doubts and uncertainties than to tell me.

Dumbledore: Now, Mr. Weasley, if you would have a olw deliver these release papers to Azkaban. I believe we want our Gate Keeper back.

Ron left, leaving me there with a person that I can't stand, and with a person that lied to me, I clenched my teeth trying to control all the anger I had in me.

Dumbledore: Harry, first, I want to thank you. You must have shown me real loyalty, down in the Chamber, nothing but that could've called Fawkes to you. And, second, I sense that something is troubling you. Am I right, Harry?

(Y/N): I'm still here and I would like to leave, I don't have to listen to this.

I rolled my eyes when Dumbledore looked at me but instead of nodding his head, telling me that I could leave, he just returned his gaze back to Harry.

Harry: It's just, you see sir, I couldn't help but notice certain things, certain similarities between Tom Riddle and I.

(Y/N): You're not special, the only thing you have in common is that you both speak Parseltoungue and even in that you suck. You're saying that now because Dumbledore is here, but I remember you calling us evil, saying that Gryffindors are better than Slytherins cause we are mean, just cause he's here you're making yourself sound like the victim, not that I'm surprised, I should know you'd do that.

Dumbledore looked at me again, and I don't have to be a mind reader to know that he realized that I knew who I was, the slight flicker of fear in his eyes made my anger subside but it wasnt enough, hearing Harry compare himself to my Dad after he destroyed him and after all those things he said about Slytherin made me want to trash the room, I knew my eyes were red but I didn't care, cause in the end I'm a better person that the two people in this room combined.

Dumbledore: I see. You can speak Parseltoungue, Harry. Why? Because, Lord Voldemort can speak Parseltoungue. If I'm not mistaken Harry, he transfered some of his powers to you. The night he gave you that scar.

I knew that the "I see" was more for me than for Harry but I was ignored by both of them once again do I just sat down on the chair and rubbed Hades head, it calmed, and made me forget about the two of them and relax a bit, next thing I know Lucius is entering the room like his proud self.

(Y/N): Lucius!

I got of the chair and hugged him, knowing that he was my godfather only made me think of him more fondly than I already did. He hugged me back, trying to contain a smile.

Lucius: (Y/N) it's good to see you well. I suppose you have a lot of questions but you have all the summer to get the answers.

I giggled a bit and let him go but I didn't leave his side I wanted this day to be over as soon as possible so I could get out of here before I my anger towards Harry got the best of me.