Date?

(Y/N) Pov

I watched as the other students waited anxiously for their turn to face the Boggart, and see what was their deepest fear, I was still shaken up about the sight of Draco's bloodied body in front of me, now and then I would discreetly flinch in his arms trying to take that image out of mind, unsuccessfully so. I knew he was worried just by the way he looked at me, I could feel another pair of eyes beside his and I looked around finding Professor Lupin looking concerned, but he soon looked away, Ron's Boggart took the form of a spider and I must say I shivered at the grotesque creature. Next up was one of the Parvati sisters, her Boggart taking the shape of a snake and I smiled at it, feeling the urge to caress it, the serpent looked at me and slowly bowed its head but no one seemed to notice besides the concerned Professor.

Harry who was in the middle of the classroom seemed smug and he looked at me almost as if telling me that he was better than me and wasn't going to hesitate as I did, everything about that pissed me off but I wasn't prepared for what happened next, to my surprise, his Boggart took the form of a Dementor, I assumed it was going to take the form of my Father but no.

Harry froze and I felt satisfied at that, he looked at me before like he wasn't scared of anything and since I was scared of losing Draco I was beneath him but here he was, The Boy Who Lived, frozen and scared, it was laughable but I knew that if I did laugh I would probably get detention and I wasn't in the mood for that so I just stayed quiet, feeling a lot better now.

Professor Lupin jumped in front of the Boggart and it suddenly took another form, it became the shape of a full moon making me narrow my eyes at that, suddenly a thought I had last year came to my mind, but I wasn't sure about it, and let's be honest even if he was what I think he is, this man is probably the best Defense Against The Dark Arts teacher we've had in a while.

Professor Lupin: Riddikulus!

The moon became a balloon and he quickly trapped the Boggart inside the closet.

Professor Lupin: Sorry, about that. That's enough for today, don't forget to grab your books at the back of the classroom. And that's all for today. Sorry.

Harry stayed in the middle of the room, blankly staring at nothing, I turned around to grab my book as well as Draco's when a hand on my shoulder stopped me, I glanced behind me, finding Professor Lupin.

Professor Lupin: Miss Potter, I would like to speak with you.

I nodded and stared at Draco, he looked back and gave me a sweet smile and a kiss on the forehead.

Draco: I'll be outside waiting for you, Love.

I turned to the teacher and he leads me to his office, once inside I looked around the room, it was filled with books that aren't even found in the Hogwarts library, they piqued my curiosity but what really caught my attention was a picture on his desk, it was him, red-haired women who looked extremely familiar to me, and before I could see the other people in it he stood in front of it, blocking my view.

(Y/N): What is it that you wanted to speak to me about, sir?

Professor Lupin: I just wanted to see how you were feeling, it seems like the fear the Boggart, scared you a lot.

(Y/N): It did, but I'm fine now because I will never let that happen.

He nodded and seemed deep in thought.

(Y/N): If I may ask something, Professor.

He didn't say anything so I took that as a yes.

(Y/N): Sometimes you look at me as if you were remembering something or someone, may I ask who?

Professor Lupin: Your mother. I met her in my first year, she was in her fifth year but took some of her time to help me find the way to my classroom and I guess you could say she was my friend, she didn't like my other friends very much though, they bullied her brother, most times I would stop them but some times I wasn't there to keep them from bullying him, she knew that but we still drifted apart. You remind me of her, your bravery, and the way you stand up to your beliefs, not just that but I'm afraid that if I were to tell you everything you have in common, you'd miss your trip to Hogsmead tomorrow, and let's not forget about Mr. Malfoy waiting for you outside. Oh, here, it will make you feel a little better.

I smiled and nodded, I took a bite of the chocolate I was just given and I felt instantly better, I grabbed my stuff and headed to the door, giving the Professor a wave to which he smiled at me back. I met up with Draco in the hallway and he took my hand leading us to our Common Room so we could get some rest before going to dinner.

Draco: While you were talking to Professor Lupin, I was thinking what if we have our first date tomorrow at Hogsmeade, I heard from an older Slytherin that it's beautiful this time of the year, with the snow and everything, it's just a suggestion, you don't have to say yes, we...

I didn't let him finish, I just grabbed his head, turned it to me, and gave him a soft kiss on his lips, he was still a bit shocked when I pulled back. A red hue on his pale cheeks and he covered his face with his hands keeping me from seeing it.

(Y/N): I would love to go on a date with you tomorrow, and it doesn't matter where we go as long as I'm with you.

He smiled brightly at me still blushing and lead me to the couch, making us lay down in the same position we were in before going to Lupin's class, his hand caressing my head making me feel groggy, feeling incredibly happy.

Draco: Sleep well, my love.

That was the last thing I heard before falling asleep in the arms of the person I am in love with, nothing could ruin this moment or the way I was feeling.

.............................................................

Word Count: 1106