The Heir

(A/N): I'm going to be starting online classes tomorrow and it's going to keep me even more busy than I was before so I apologize in advance if I happen to not be able to update. Hope you guys like the chapter, I made it a bit longer than usual.
...................................................

(Y/N) Pov

I just stayed there, next to Harry, narrowing my eyes at Tom and my wand still raised.

Tom: You see, it was Ginny Weasley who opened the Chamber of Secrets.

(Y/N): If we think about it does make sense, even if I don't want to admit it.

Harry: No. She couldn't. She wouldn't. She's not evil like you two. She's a Gryffindor, not a Slytherin, she couldn't have done this.

Tom: It was Ginny, who set the basilisk on the mudbloods and Filch's cat. Ginny who wrote the threatening messages on the walls.

I was still trying to wrap my head around this information, but it made sense to me, I mean she's a pureblood so she wouldn't go against what Salazar Slytherin believed so why would the basilisk take her. Besides why would Tom lie about this,its not like he gains anything out of it, he has the upper hand right now so lying is useless.

Harry: Why, would she do this, it doesn't make sense to me?

Tom: Because it told her to. You'll find I can be very persuasive. Not that she knew what she was doing. She was, shall we say, in a kind of trance.

(Y/N): You made this guy believe that it was Hagrid who opened the Chamber of Secrets, so trust me, we know how persuasive you can be.

Tom chuckled, I still had my wand pointed at him but he hasn't made anything yet, so I was just waiting, my heart thumping loudly in my ears.

Tom: Even in a trance, the power of the diary began to scare her so she tried to dispose of it in the girl's bathroom, only for (Y/N) to find it, Ginny was afraid I would tell (Y/N) what she was doing so she stole back the journal but she left it in Gryffindor's Common Room and then, who should find it but you, Harry? The very people that I was most anxious to meet.

Harry: And why did you want to meet me?

I rolled my eyes at this, of course he would make this about himself.

Tom: Don't flatter yourself, I was more anxious to meet her that you. I knew I had to talk to you, meet you if I could, so I decided to show you my capture of that oaf, Hagrid, to gain your trust.

(Y/N): Hagrid's my friend. You framed him didn't you?

Tom: It was my word against Hagrid's. Only Dumbledore seemed to think he was innocent.

Of course he did, that man knows everything, it always amazes me.

Harry: I'll bet Dumbledore saw right through you.

Tom: He certainly kept and annoyingly close watch on me after that. I knew it wouldn't be safe to open the Chamber again while I was still at school, so I decided to leave behind a diary, preserving my 16 year old self in it's pages, so that one day, I would be able to lead another, to finish Salazar Slytherin's noble work.

I was growing bored, I always did hate when the villains make that long speech about their plan and how long it took.

(Y/N): You haven finish it yet. In a few hours the Mandrake Draught will be ready, and everyone who was Petrified will be all right again.

He gave me what would be a annoying smirk, if I wasn't so used to smirks like that, while it may not have annoyed me it certainly annoyed Harry.

He should be used to smirks like that, Draco gives him ones exactly alike and he still gets annoyed, he really is a dumbass.