Staying Over

(A/N)

Hey guys, hope you liked the chapter. I just wanted to let you guys know I will be taking Art Commissions, I will leave pictures of the specifics of it, if you guys still have questions send me a message here or on Instagram: __non.sane___
Even if you guys don't have an order for me please share this with your friends. Thank you for your support.

(Y/N) Pov

Honestly, visiting Molly was refreshing, she was an amazing woman, we stayed for dinner, and while Ron was glaring daggers at us the whole time, Ginny was warming up to us, she liked Harry so she hang on to every word he said but when he's not around she seems to make her own decisions. I decided I would ask Dad and Lucius if they could all come over for some time. I want them to get to know them, not what the journals say and not what I say, I want them to see for themselves that they are good people.

..................Timeskip.................

It was already late when Lucius went to get us home, seeing as we couldn't apparate yet, we would have used the Floo Powder but Lucius insisted on coming to get us, not quite sure why besides Draco looked really happy seeing his dad so I don't really care for the reason.

Draco and I were in complete agreement on the matter of our friends staying over, but it doesn't really matter we can always hang out every day so it's okay.

Once we got there we all made our way to the library since that's where they are most of the time, Narcissa wasn't home she was visiting some friends on another side of the world, I was happy for her since she doesn't get to go that often, it's not that she can't go, she just likes to stay home and relax, she says she finds those travels exhausting since most of them are just to show her bloodlines wealth and power. More simply, she hated it.

Once at the library, we all sat in the usual seats, I'm starting to feel like these were designated seats.

Dad: Did you guys have fun?

(Y/N): Yeah and we were thinking...

Uncle: That's never good.

I looked at him with the most offended look I could and he just shrugged his shoulders.

Uncle: You can't blame me for that, you always get in trouble.

I'll give him that.

(Y/N): Anyways... We wanted to ask you if our friends could stay over.

Draco: We will behave as best as we can at least.

Lucius sighed and looked at my Dad who had an amused face on, Lucius sighed once more already knowing my Dad's answer. We both looked at him with puppy dog eyes, he tried hard to not look at us, trying to avoid our eyes.

Lucius: Fine!

Draco and I jumped up and down and hugged each other, Lucius put his hand on his forehead while sighing again.

Lucius: I hope Narcissa comes back soon. I for sure can't handle all of these kids and two grown men who act like children.

Dad/Uncle: Hey! We don't act like children.

They both crossed their arms and huffed.

Lucius: Sure you don't. It was those puppy eyes, those damn puppy eyes.

Uncle: You know better than to look at them when they act like that you will lose.

Lucius: Ahh. I really hope she comes back soon. I will go insane if she doesn't, I just hope the house won't be set on fire before she gets here.

Draco: You are being a little dramatic, Dad. We aren't that problematic.

Lucius just looked at him with a deadpan expression clearly reminiscing all the times we almost destroyed the house over the years, and that was just the two of us, all of us together, in a place where we can do whatever we want without being expelled, the only thing I have to say is that it's going to be chaotic.

(Y/N): I'll be back. I'll go write the letters and send Nox to deliver them.

Draco gave me a small kiss before I left the room, this is going to be so much fun.

..............The Day After............

It was now early in the afternoon and Blaise was the only one to have arrived, his mother was a little concerned about leaving him in Lucius's competent but clearly not prepared hands, Dad and Uncle were snickering in the back at Lucius's painfilled face as Draco and Blaise energetically chatted about the books they read recently and about Quidditch, we would all be playing a game at the Manors grounds since we had enough space and since Hermione is being taught by the twins how to play, apparently she always found it entertaining and wanted to give it a shot at least learning to play for fun with her friends but quiet after Harry destroyed all the confidence she had. As time passes the more I want to torture him into oblivion.

I gave Lucius a pat on the back and he looked at me with a smile, I knew that he was playing his overdramatic role, but I also knew he liked the silence, to relax and forget about the outside world so I was extremely grateful he had said yes, and because of that, I would at least try to reign them in so they wouldn't cause a lot of problems or noise around the house.

But I do wonder when I became the responsible mother of the group, I always knew that it was my role, I even said it a couple of times before but I wonder when it was.

The next thing I realized was that I was being hugged out of my thoughts, two redheads towered over me as they hugged me tightly.

Hermione: I thought I told you not to run!

The two boys shivered at the small girl's glare.

Helena: Nice going! You guys really like to piss her off, even though you already know what comes next.

The boys looked at each other, before running to go hide behind Blaise, knowing they would be protected from Hermione's wrath as soon as she laid eyes on her boyfriend.

I hugged Helena before sighing, they just got here and it was already this chaotic, I'm starting to understand what overdramatic Lucius was getting at.

............................................................

Word Count: 1011